[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1dc7wp.jpg (3 KB, 150x150)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
So...

>I'm at work doing some task with a coworker I've never worked with before
>I see her doing something over and over that will cost us valuable time
>I suggest to her what she's doing wrong and offer a better way that other employees taught me to save time
>And instead of realizing what she's doing, she instead tells me that's the way we gotta do it and that rules are rules
>Meanwhile, precious time is being wasted cause she thinks I'm complaining about the "rules"

What the fuck?
>>
>>31538024
yea she is retarded

never saw a retarded person at work? is this your first job?
>>
Welcome at a 9-5
>>
>>31538026
>is this your first job?
No, but I sure as heck have learned to let retards be retards.
>>
>>31538024
Does it even matter? Just collect your salary.
>>
>>31538024
Without knowing what it was she was asked to do, we have no way of determining who was the real idiot in this story.
>>
>>31538149
Yeah it matters cause I'll have to work with her again in the future.
>>
>>31538024
She's not retarded. She's just afraid to break the "rules." Can you give her a different part of the job to do while you race through the bit she does slowly? On the other hand, why are you in such a hurry? Is there any benefit to YOU to getting it done faster?
>>
>>31538505
>Can you give her a different part of the job to do while you race through the bit she does slowly?
See, the thing is, her doing what she does, CREATES more work to do. It's like take A and put into B. But she takes C and puts into B, and then she or someone else has to come back and remove C from B and put A into B.

>On the other hand, why are you in such a hurry?
Cause there are deadlines.
>Is there any benefit to YOU to getting it done faster?
Not being fired or getting my ass chewed out for being too slow? There are speed requirements for this job. If you're too slow, that's a serious problem.
>>
>>31538611
You work in logistics?
>>
>>31538024
That good wood

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.