[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0800.png (1.24 MB, 1200x675)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
How is his rizz so good?
>>
Fucked if I know. I don't even know who that is.
>>
>>31538116
tall stature, deep voice, caucasoid phenotype, manly skull & blue eyes does wonders
>>
>>31538122
and being a cunning jew psycologically is an added bonus
>>
>>31538116
Looks like my alcoholic 2nd cousin once removed
>>
Another fake
>>
>>31538116
He was literally an MI6 agent.
>>
>>31538116
He's 100% killed a man before.
That's how you get that specific brand of confidence.
I'm willing to go a step further and say it was probably in a legally sanctioned way where he never has to worry about prosecution.
Once you've killed someone while worrying for your life you live the rest of your life on a cloud able to talk to anyone and be yourself in any situation.

It ironically will make you nicer, more likable, outgoing, etc.
Similar to how huge giant dudes are usually nice guys,
you become nice because you know you can kill someone deep inside, and your ego is extremely satiated.

Nobody can tell me otherwise, I know it when I see it, and I've seen enough of this guys videos to know 100% he's done the deed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.