[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIP.jpg (14 KB, 474x266)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
I have no hope or faith or optimism about the future, I do not have any masculinity in my soul or any value or character, I think I am a non-person, I can care about things, but I think at my core, I am lacking something. My mother jokes that I am autistic due being odd or dysfunctional, I see myself as a someone who doesn't have to exist, but does, and well, has no real defined reason to be a human being. I decided not to have friends because my emotions were too turbulent to keep being friends with people, with my family I have had some shameful emotions directed outwards to them, and I do not wish to comment on their own emotions towards me as that is their business. All I can say is, there is no real soul in me stopping me from doing things or crossing lines. Fearing God or the law or abandonment by God stops me, but never my soul.

I feel as if I am not a good person at my core. I am really not and yet I have to have a future, I have to study and have a career because that's what we all have to do, but should I even sustain myself into the future, I have nothing the world needs from me that someone else cannot do or that has been done and that makes me feel a bit better, as I know that I do not have the fundamental masculine soul or kind heart needed to be happy, but regardless of that, I don't see much reason to live. I am grateful for the life I've had, the love from the family that hasn't left me, still I don't see myself being happy, or being a good person. I don't see myself being genuine or liked or even wanting those things. I don't want anything, God and my mother bestowed me with life, but I'm at a point where I have no use for it, my life could have been given to a soul that deserved it, it makes me sad that my pathetic soul got a gift like that, I feel sorry for God and the unborn babies out there. I feel sorry for my mother, my bio father I do not see or want to see, and my true dad.

I have no hope for the future, there is something dark in me
>>
>>31538381
I don't pity myself or feel sorry for myself. I wish my soul was different for others, I'm ok with this life, but this life for the one's around me who matter most.
>>
>>31538381
What do you want advice for? This sint your blog
>>
>>31538389
I'm not sure, I don't have an answer for you,
>>
>>31538399
Don't post then. This is an advice board not a venting board. Its rule 1.
>>
>>31538408
Here's one question I would like answered, some advice in regards to it, why am I lacking a manly soul, or brain? Or if not that, why am I such a pussy (I mean this in categorical terms, not self pity)?
>>
>>31538420
Because you choose to be.
>>
You really think so?
>>
>>31538435
You think so? Sorry I didn't reply correctly.
>>
>>31538452
Yes. You personality is nobody's fault. Its a creation of your own doing if you recognize the problem you have no excuse not to fix it.
>>
>>31538487
God told me what I am, I didn't discover it.
>>
>>31538517
Nothing you just said is relevant or coherent
>>
>>31538445
>You really think so?
NTA but, while your personality might have some inborn tendencies, it also has a large component of habitual patterns of thought, which you can change.

Basically, regardless of what you "really are" (nouns such as labels and identity) it is far more useful to think of yourself as what you DO (that is, in terms of verbs). What you do is largely a matter of your habits, and habits are malleable.
>>
>>31538580
I’m not feeling too coherent right now.

>>31539584
This gives me some hope, thank you.
>>
File: mfw.png (164 KB, 655x655)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>31538381
It's the spirit of the Antichrist, it was unleashed recently and now permeates the fabric of society.
>>
>>31542474
Are you calling me the antichrist or saying I am affected by it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.