[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I feel guilty wanting a sex toy. I just keep thinking about what if my parents found out. (I have my own apartment but I visit family often.) I wasn't raised in a conservative household yet I still feel shame when touching myself. Is this a sign that I'd regret buying such toys
>>
>>31538533
>Is this a sign that I'd regret buying such toys
nah, It'll keep growing, twisting inside you until you can't hold it anymore and end up way more degenerate than you would have if you bought what almost every adult in the country has; sex toys.
>>
>>31538533
>what if parents find out my sextoys
In your bedroom closet? Unlikely, unless they go exploring with intent, in which case it's entirely their fault if they for some unkown reason get mad. You know how many sextoys a postal office clerk handles a day? It's way more common than postcards
>>
>>31538533
I'm in a similar boat. I personally think men owning one of those insertable things is kind of weird, even though I have already ordered one myself
I got mine because I gotta know if they're good at all. I expect if your dick's gotten the Jewish treatment, things like that would help, but I'm intact so I'm expecting it to not be any better than my hand

I plan on just throwing mine in the garbage if I don't immediately love it. You could always throw yours out too
>>
>>31538553
Lol, what makes repressed sexuality more degenerate? Haven't really heard of this

>>31538567
How is it better when a woman has one? If anything it's worse. Most men with toys seem more well adjusted than women with toys, in my circle. As for your plan, well i wouldn't want some stranger finding it and using it.... where I live you could to pay to recycle it properly but that'd be awkward
>>
>>31538600
Just personal experience. Building hard walls makes my perversions evolve and strengthen. In fact i've used it to embrace and embolden my favorite kinks
>>
>>31538600
>How is it better when a woman has one?
Not sure I actually think that. I'm just a man and I'm assuming OP is one too

>well i wouldn't want some stranger finding it and using it
Out of your trash? I bag my trash, tie it up, then leave it for collection. The next eyes that get laid on my garbage will be at the landfill. You're looking for silicone holes to put your cock inside of at the landfill, I take no responsibility
>>
I don't recommend masturbating or buying these toys. If you do buy it, use it in moderation. It's not good for you to indulge yourself all the time. There can be too much of a good thing. We still don't know if male masturbation is completely healthy because it does have effects on hormones like prolactin that haven't been fully researched.

And because self control is the highest virtue. It's the difference between us and animals. If you're always giving in to your desires with a flashlight then what else are you giving in to? Aspire to more than momentary pleasure
>>
>>31538649
We also don't entirely know how gravity works, but a basic formula seems to work with everyday situations just fine, apples don't just hover in the air when you let go of them

> Aspire to more than momentary pleasure
What is this more, then?
>>
>>31538649
>>31538670
I definitely have other interests, though sometimes the libido keeps me on edge.

I'm still resisting, but whereas resisting used to make me proud, it now feels like the returns are diminishing and maintaining a childlike sexless innocence for my family is now a burden

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.