[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sad_apustaja.png (1.31 MB, 1132x1152)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
One of my friends has started dating my ex who I broke up with around two years ago. The same thing happened a few years earlier with my only other ex and a different friend. How do I keep this from happening again in the future?
>>
This happened to me exactly as well. Ex gf, both "best friends" dated her after we broke. Here's the thing, that isn't your friend. He never was your friend. Trust me on this one. Maybe you see him as a friend, but he's fake. Best thing you can do is cut him out of your life. The less snakes in the yard the better.
>>
>>31538732
>How do I keep this from happening again in the future?
What makes you think you have the right to prevent it?
>>
>>31539150

It's not really about the "right" per se - in fact, the first time it happened, my ex asked if it was ok, and I felt that I didn't have the right to stop them from getting together. The second time it happened, I tried to take steps to prevent it but that ironically probably led to it happening.

It's more that, it's obviously painful for me (for a while at least) to see them together, and the fact that it's happened twice suggests some sort of pattern. There's gotta be something that I can do to keep it from happening again, like not introducing her to my friends so early, or something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.