[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Stuck my hand in poop water to grab an ear bud that fell in. (was in my shirt pocket not my ears when it fell) I know I'm a retard for sticking my hand in, I gave up after a few seconds anyways. But I've washed my hands with hand and dish soap like 4 times, but I still feel gross. What are my odds of getting sepsis or something?
>>
Nearly 0.
>>
>>31538801
What about any other kind of infection?
>>
>>31538780
I'm sorry, anon, but you're going to die of anal ebola within two days.

F
>>
File: 171951834438513558.jpg (74 KB, 825x663)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>31538780
https://voca.ro/1c2xApxdxIzZ
>>
>>31538780
>ear bud fell in the poop water
>now full of poop water
uhh i would replace that thing
>>
File: 1416402949.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1200)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
I've done this before. Dropped my dope bag in a toilet full of shit. You'll be fine.
>>
>>31539058
I realized saving it wouldn't be a good idea, I let it flush. I'm more worried about the poo water my hand waded in
>>
>>31539025
none unless you have any open cuts on that hand or if you licked all the poop juice off of it
just wash it until it stops smelling like shit and then you're fine
>>
>>31538780
None unless you had an open wound on your hand, or you wipe your eyes or nose or mouth with it. Your skin does a good job of keeping bacteria out.
>>
Every nigga got a shit-n-the-bowl airpod story. Hate to say it but it remained "contaminated" in my mind and I eventually switched back to corded earbuds.
>>
>>31540255
>>31540217
Thx
>>31540285
I quickly realized there'd be nothing I could do to "save" it even if I got it out. I just let it flush. Woulda been nice if my sense kicked in before I stuck my hand in there tho
>>
>>31540590
Real talk bro. Real talk. I hate that shit. I ran my hand under hot water and burned my hand. Then dumped it in hand sanitizer and even then it wasn't "clean." Learned to piss left handed as a result. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>31540590
Also, try to ping it on the find my shit app on the phone. For shits n' giggles.
>>
>>31540879
>>31540888
It's some anker buds, so can't do that, not super expensive, but they were a gift.
That would be a cool experiment tho. This was at work and we don't have traditional sewage. Just tanks that go to other tanks and so on, until the stuff gets burned off and "evaporated"
>>
>>31541131
Could be worse. Were they any good? I couldn't stand the airshits. Sound quality was worse. That would be cool though. At least a way to turn a shitty situation into a cool shitty experiment
>>
>>31541234
For $60 (at the time, discontinued now) I'd say they sound as good as $15-$20 "chi-fi" iems, but the fit was excellent. Would forget these things were even in my ears sometimes. Really good battery life too.
>>
>>31541604
Good to know, thanks. Yeah the fit on airshits was atrocious which likely contributed to their shitty downfall. Might give them a shot. Best of luck.
>>
>>31541604
>>31541667
The anker buds that is. Not the airshits. Avoid those.
>>
>>31540285
i never gave up on corded. true wireless is such an obvious scam to make you lose and have to buy new ones is insane people don't care
>>
>>31539074
Your hand is fine you touch poop everyday if you go out in public at all
>>
>>31541670
Word. Mine were the anker soundcore liberty. There's prob a new version of it
>>
This is the kind of thing I figured would happen to air pods when they came out so I never bought a pair. I’m glad you decided against keeping them since sticking something that’s been floating around in shit water back in your ears is a horrible idea

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.