[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fucking badass.jpg (672 KB, 1280x1463)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
hi all, im looking for some genuine advice here.
i am a recovering alcoholic and things are actually going very well for me. except for one thing.
when i used to get smashed all the time, i used to sext this one girl online. we sent pictures to one another. i have had a five year relationship with my girlfriend and it only keeps improving, and the more it gets better, the worse i feel for basically cheating on her. it only makes me more grateful that im sober now, but i still have a weight of shame hanging around me whenever i hold her. wtf is the right course of action to take? should i tell her, or should i accept the whole thing as just a stupid drunken misadventure? i barely even remember what the girl looks like or what we talked about and i cut all contact, by the way. just thinking about her makes my stomach turn.
>>
File: 171953263181577477.gif (664 KB, 165x294)
664 KB
664 KB GIF
>>31538959
my advice isnt moral but its based around u being the best off
https://voca.ro/156Zc7lmBHHq
>>
>>31538977
thanks anon. i really gotta move on from this.
>>
>>31538977
I agree with you if you tell her now dude you are gonna mess up a really good relationship somethings can be only understood by yourself only because you know what you did. If you tell her she's gonna definitely be mad,women can be understanding but not in this case. If I were you I would keep it to myself. Although the guilt will be heavy but you gotta keep it to yourself.
>>
>>31538959
>should i tell her
That will make you feel better at the cost of making her feel much worse. Is that a good trade-off, do you think?
>>
>>31538959
hmm this is a tough one if my gf told me this i would break up immediately
>>
>>31539115
>That will make you feel better at the cost of making her feel much worse.
She probably has a backup guy already in her head, women bounce back from infidelity far better than men and move on more quickly from relationships too
A few months of being with her new shiny rebound dick and she'll forget everything that happened in the five years she had with OP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.