[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719502068842035.png (133 KB, 402x296)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
I matched with some fat girl on tinder and within a few messages arranged a date in a few days.
How can I ask her if she's down to fuck?
I don't really find her attractive, but need the practise as a 26khh(v) who has only ever fucked prostitutes. So if there's not gonna sex, there's no point in meeting up with her.
I never met anyone off a dating app so I have no idea and my text game is atrocious.
>>
>>31539290
Sounds like you don't even know what to practice. The date is where you're supposed to convince her to fuck you. If you just straight up ask and she says "yeah" you're going to get herpes.
>>
just fucking leave her alone and dont hurt herr feelings

she's a human

she doesnt deserve her mentality be destroyed and you shouldnt produce another feminist as a victim of your objectifying behavior

find Christ and go to therapy bro
>>
>>31539322
I agree. But also on the flip side Op this is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. As soon as you nut you will instantly be overcome by a wave of horror and regret overcome you. It won't be pleasant.
>>
>>31539322
not my problem desu
>>
>>31539355
dildo of consequences never comes lubed
>>
>>31539290
it's not like that.
tinder convo checks if she's ready for the meetup.
date checks if she's ready for something more
etc etc
don't skip steps
>>
>>31539290
Use her for experience

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.