[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1676491168348093.webm (3.86 MB, 576x1022)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
So my boyfriend was sort of losing attraction
in my eyes recently because he was expressing
doubts about himself and being unsure.

But then today we had a deep discussion about random things and he admitted that in order to get me to open up today he's been falsely weakening himself, expressing doubts on purpose that he doesn't have, etc, so that I would feel less intimidated by him and more comfortable to speak...
He told me it's a Psychiatrist trick, and he is a Psychiatrist so it makes sense desu...

And it worked. I did open up a ton suddenly, before I used to be so nervous around him.
And now I feel attracted to him again as if nothing happened.

But part of me wonders if he just noticed me falling off and is making that all up?
>>
So he's been lying to manipulate you. Girl run that shit is not healthy
>>
>>31539385
Good for him, but that just goes to show how retarded women are. Dude literally had to psyop your ass into speaking normally with and to him because you have some dipshit emotional fear of being "misunderstood". I would personally think it's pathetic he even had to go that far instead of just telling you to speak like an adult.
>>
>>31539385
So instead of supporting him when he expressed doubts you lost interest? He shit tested you and you lost. He knows your worth now so don't expect him to take you seriously anymore.
>>
>>31539411
Yep this. If I pulled this on my girl and it worked? I'm looking for a side bitch the same day.
>>
>>31539385
can you ask him where I can. read about more of these tricks
>>
>>31539385
>So my boyfriend was sort of losing attraction
>in my eyes recently because he was expressing
>doubts about himself and being unsure.
jesus christ i hate people
love is a farce
>>
>>31539385
why were you so nervous beforehand? What do you think prevented you from not opening up as you did now
>>
>>31539385
Male hands. The male-est hands ever.
>>
>>31539467
cope foid, you're all like that
>>
>>31539455
Stay toxic my friends. Took a bad relationship during covid to realize it's pretty much over. You aren't finding shit in this mire.
>>
>>31539385
>So my boyfriend was sort of losing attraction in my eyes because he was expressing doubts about himself and being unsure.

Same bitches that say it's "the patriarchy's" fault that men can't talk about their feelings until it's too late.
You're the reason 75% of suicide victims are male!
>>
>>31539487
i find it a bit harsh to accuse women of being responsible of male suicide because men don't tell them about their feelings
It's like complaining about trees not answering your questions or something. You shouldn't expect somebody to change their nature. Women aren't attracted to weak men, period
What men need is to be stronger. as for the helpless weak, vae victis. What do you want me to say? You can't find a happy solution for everybody, especially the unnatural people. Men aren't supposed to be weak, if they are, something is deeply wrong with them
What you are doing is the same as asking men to be attracted to fat women and accept them.
>>
>>31539518
It's always "men just need to open up more" and when they do, they get shit on by the same women that said they should open up.
Nothing weak about dealing with your issues and talking to someone about it.
What's more manly, working through the shit that's dragging you down and coming out on top or falling victim to it and dying?
>>
>>31539530
>It's always "men just need to open up more" and when they do, they get shit on by the same women that said they should open up.
>listening to women
ngmi

>Nothing weak about dealing with your issues and talking to someone about it.
that's literally what weakness is here

>What's more manly, working through the shit that's dragging you down and coming out on top or falling victim to it and dying?
working through the shit that's dragging you down and coming out on top, and i don't see what you'd need a woman for that
i can't begin to fathom how pathetic you are in order to need women to help you

again, if you were stronger, more robust physically and mentally, and better prepared for life, this shit wouldn't happen to you
normal men don't experience that. You're just a failed male and you need to get your shit together before they notice.
>>
I just want to say that I disagree with the anon that says men killthemselves because of repressed le feelings. Men kill themselves because the world is genuinly terrible to men and their lives have 0 value and they know it. It' actually completely rational to kill yourself as a man. I would do it a long time ago if I wasn't feeling so entitled to interesting experiences in life.
>>
>>31539385
>using dirty jew tricks on you to extract information
that's a dump from me
>>
>>31539546
Who says I'm experiencing that? I'm probably more mentally and physically fit than you are. A man not being able to talk to his fucking partner is still fucked up.
You must be sheltered as shit to think mental health issues can be worked through by just "manning up".
>>
>>31539385
You're a piece of shit anyways so who cares if you're manipulated. If your partner opens up to you and you shut off for that, kill yourself
>>
>>31539758
manning up means nothing
I mean approaching your issues logically and work out solutions by yourself
this has nothing to do with being a man by the way, everyone should do that. But for men it's a necessity

>A man not being able to talk to his fucking partner is still fucked up.
you're a fucking retarded faggot
>>
>>31539758
>>31539813
also why would you dump your mental issues on your partner? you're forcing on them things that they will not know how to deal with. I think this is pretty selfish to do that.
>>
>>31539824
Keep that same energy when a bitch is trying to emotionally unload on you cause a boy in 6th grade touched her ass and now she's broken forever. If not going to your partner with issues is your logic, then by that no woman should open her fucking mouth.
>>
>>31539893
you're equating men to women
>>
>>31539942
And you're acting like men going to their gf or wives with issues is unacceptable and that they don't deserve it cause you're broken. Thanks for playing by showing me your retarded logic with men and women. Funny how you couldn't even refute my argument, you just gave the canned answer so that pretty much shows your logic right there. Men with issues=bad, women with issues=case by case basis. Get fucked.
>>
>>31539969
then good luck out there mate lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.