[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: confused.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
so i started dating a woman whose ex cheated on her repeatedly, she says stuff like "I've never been treated well in my life" "I've never been loved before" "you're such a kind guy".

She's also kind of needy and texts me all the time, even i tell her I'm in class and can't reply.

what am i in for? is this a red flag?
>>
>>31539396
You just gotta have kids man

Have kids IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>31539396
Yep you're fucked. Read between the lines moron. The ex cheated repeatedly, meaning she probably knew and was too spineless to leave and still let dude cream her. That means eventually she'll see you as a punk because why would she be attracted to someone the complete opposite her ex? People don't date up or down, they date across so enjoy your misery when she finally has a light bulb moment to say "this dude is a fucking pussy, I miss when my ex would push my head into the toilet. That was some good sex"

Tldr: a woman whose dated but was never treated well means she has a preference for men who treat her poorly even if she doesn't realize it
>>
>>31539396
It could be either/or. 50% chance of red flag. You can figure out 100% for sure if you pay attention to how she responds to rejection. Like saying “No” when she asks to hang out and you’d rather have alone time. If she freaks the fuck out and gets angry at you or guilt trips you, that’s the confirmation of 100% red flag.

Some people genuinely have been through abusive relationships and repeatedly fucked around due to having no boundaries and low self esteem and were too afraid to leave. Female autists are like this usually.
>>
Run. She's either gonna turn out psycho or have so much baggage that she'll unload onto you sooner or later that you'll resent her.
>>
>>31539396
You're cucked
>>
>>31539396
She’s love bombing you
>>
>>31539396
You're inevitably going to pay the price for whatever bullshit some other guy(s) did to her.

However, you can keep her on a tight leash and get what you want out of the relationship. I wouldn't expect this one to last, especially if you're the first guy to treat her well (she will sabotage it, because she's bored)

Tread carefully, but you can probs get unlimited access to all 3 holes and probs a few 3ways out of her
>>
>>31539396
Speaking as a professional piece of shit that cheated on his ex gf a bunch of times (she didn't know until I confessed), I can at least assure you that your gf doesn't want anything to do with her ex. The posts like >>31539418 >>31539507 come from terminally-online virgins who have 0 experience with actual relationships and form their experience from redpill/blackpill shit they read on places like there.
I still have to deal with her sometimes as we used to live together and still have things to sort out, but she doesn't even look at me. Doesn't love me at all, lost all feelings for me, is disgusted by me. If she is halfway well-adjusted and functional as a human being (no problems with drugs or self-harm or prior family abuse), there is 0% chance she will ever go back to her ex.

Might she have baggage? Probably. I have no idea what my ex's relationship with her new BF is like, and I don't want to know t b h. But in my ex's interactions with me she seems level-headed and calm.
Also this guy is delusional >>31539613
If anything she's going to be more sexually restrictive with you because she learned to set boundaries
>>
>>31539396
she thinks you're less of a man for not sleeping around
blurting out stuff like the quotes in your op is her trying to rationalize staying with you to herself by speaking out loud
it's not working
>>
>>31539743
You are the chickens guy!

You fucked up by being a retard, you could have easily plapped her
>>
>>31539743
Lol I have a gf you faggot and I went through this exact shit with my last ex who said this shit, love bombed me, and then turned into a cunt 6 months in. But hey, OP should listen to a retard like you with zero experience over the ppl who actually know shit. Almost every reponse here is saying the same thing you autistic sack of shit.
>>
>>31539896
>You are the chickens guy!
Yes I am
>You fucked up by being a retard, you could have easily plapped her
No, I don't think I could have. She instantly sensed when I was going to try to kiss her and she backed away. Stop being so brainrotted by 4chan incel blackpill bullshit. When women are done sometimes they're just done.
>>31539904
So you're saying you got cucked after all? Cuz that's all I was talking about, is her relationship with the cheating ex not what the baggage will do in the new one.
But I'm sorry dude, no need to take that anger out on me though.
>>
>>31539396
>"you're such a kind guy"
Being the nice/kind guy after a slew of bad exes means you will be the doormat. I've seen this shit before.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.