[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GJe1m7zbIAAautP.png (1.56 MB, 998x1066)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
a couple months ago i got out of a 2 year relationship with a woman of my dreams. found she was cheating, while also being extremely toxic towards me stemming from trauma she hasn't been able to get over since childhood. a lot of red flags I've kind of ignored over preference of her body type. i still love/loved her though. but cheating and constant toxicity is where i draw the line

fast forward 2 months of being broken up ive started dating again. not gonna lie, theres times i catch myself thinking about her instead of who i have in front of me. i definitely feel like i lost "the one" due to shit out of my control, and i feel like im dating out of spite of losing that at this point.

i also have a lot to do in regards to getting my finances in order. the person im dating isn't really "dream material" in terms of personality or otherwise. im turning 27 soon. should i just stop dating and focus on finances, or am i going to be fucked by the time im 30? should i keep dating in a relationship i dont really feel love in? shes nice and all but just really not my type. we've also fucked at this point, albeit only a couple of times.

love is lost for me. i dont think ill end up getting it back anytime soon, despite my attempts at it.
>>
>>31539414
>a couple of months ago
>2 years
You're not ready yet that's pretty obvious dude. You don't have to stop forever just until you get over your ex.
>>
>>31539414
According to some of the older anons on here, you should be married with kids already just like they were at 26. Or maybe 18

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.