[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have no friends at all, fell off with my high school ones and when I was employed never really clicked with any coworker for an actual meaningful friendship. The loneliness is painful. Everyday I wake up and do the same things all alone. I just want someone to talk with and shoot the shit and hang out and do stupid shit. I have no one not even online friends. It's so painful. I want to die most days because i do nothing and have no one. It's unbearable. Idk what to do. Summer is the worst when you don't have friends. I want to die
>>
>>31539438
we could be online friends
>>
Hey what's up man. I heard you were lonely. How're you doing, how was your day today, what'd you do? Tell me all about it
>>
Systematically contact your previous friends.
If they ignore you, nothing was lost.
Statistically speaking, one will probably take you up on your offer.

you now have restored a friendship. Yippeeeeee
>>
>>31539438
get a dog
>>
>>31542084
Reloominate together.
Ape together Stronk.
>>
>>31539438
what hobbies do you have? Find something you can do with other people. I know my dad made a lot of new friends by going to local walking groups.
>>
>>31539438
You don't make friends.
You make acquaintances. Over time, some develop into friends.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.