[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My friend has been fucking this fat Autistic girl and our friend group kinda hates her for existing. She sometimes plays stuff with us, but most of the time she just sits in our friend's lap facing him and kissing his neck and cheek or wiggles in his lap, or starts grinding and he has to tell her to stop.
When I say autistic, I mean shes embarassing to be around in fucking public because she sped hand flaps and makes weird fucking noises instead of talking.
How do we either, get rid of her, or break them up.
We've gotten him to cheat on her already, that doesn't seem to bother her.
>>
She's his wife and you just need to accept that. Every friend group ends up with one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.