[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: me.png (127 KB, 466x350)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
> be 6'3 metalhead who is a super introverted and antisocial, dont use any social media but have one tiktok private account with 0 followers and follows and with one video of you showing your long black hair and you making stupid sigma faces.
> find a gothic girl on your FYP
> like her videos
> she looks at my video multiple times a day
> comment under her video and she likes it and replies back
> start DM with me sending my body in burzum shirt
> she loves it and we start to talk about music
> i show her couple dsbm songs which she loves
> cant believe that its real
> we are flirting with eachother and complimenting
> she tells me that i look like peter steele
> "OHHH i have a green shirt like him"
> wants to see
> i send picrel
> she loves it and likes it
> "i would let peter steele fuck me"
EWWWWWWWWWWWW
WHAT TO DO ANONS. Im kinda autistic and i dont have experience with females. I just lost all my attraction to this girl. Why would you fucking say that. I dont understand if she was flirty with it or not, but its so disrespectful to say something like this. Anyways anon what do i do.
>>
>>31539614
Text her back

"Not until I fuck you first;)"
>>
>>31539621
thank you for your attention, but I think its too corny and creepy. Also it sounds cuckholdish.
>>
>>31539627
Eh, she's bringing up sex lol perfect opener to escalate

You're right, though.
"Not until I fuck you first, but then you'll be addicted to me ;)"

Here's something I've learned over my time of banging women: being labeled as "creepy" only happens if they're not attracted to you. Be bold, she gave you an in, she's wanting to talk about sex with you. It's basically a shit test to see if you'll match her energy.

Sometimes you'll have to double down, or go over the top to illicit a positive reaction from her. Have fun with it man, don't let yourself be intimidated by the cutie who wants to talk about fucking... thsts when you strike yourself out. Btw post a pic of her for the bros
>>
>>31539614
Are you an idiot OP? (this is rhetorical, the answer is yes)
>you look like Peter Steele OP
>a guy I would totally fuck btw
>REEEE how dare she this means she wouldn't fuck me because, uh....well....
>>
File: mama.png (208 KB, 440x758)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>31539660
> she's bringing up sex perfect opener
bro she is bringing up sex with another fucking man. Its kinda cuckish really to say not until me first. Its not that its not bald its just sounds stupid sorry. it's her btw. SHe is really my type. Also she got big boobs.
>>
File: etc.png (26 KB, 538x271)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>31539688
also hold on guys im gonna show the proofs.
>>
File: ambient.png (47 KB, 700x558)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>31539693
>>
>>31539678
Im sorry, its my first interaction with woman for a long time...Im 18 btw
>>
>>31539688
>bro she is bringing up sex with another fucking man.
-A man she just said you look like, meaning if she's attracted to him she's attracted to you.
-A man who, more practically, was not only a celebrity but who has been DEAD for 14 years.

Yes OP, you've been cucked alright. Cucked by your own autism.
>>
File: anotherpicofher.png (271 KB, 542x774)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>31539710
SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT REALLY
i think im in love for the first time in my life
she is like 5'1 and she asked me to send her my hands size. My hand is like 24 cm and hers is 16cm so i think she is wet now.
>>
>>31539719
also i forgot to say that she lives like 40 minutes away from me, we just spoke english a bit in dms.
>>
>>31539688
Perfect opener for YOU, to escalate.
She said you look like the dude first. Just understand that women are stupid before you engage with them.

Also, since you're disinterested now because of it, why would you care or not to try out some shit that will definitely get you laid? Trust me brotherman, you'll be surprised at the results.
Be bold, pic rel: some chick I fucked because I said some wild shit
>>
>>31539719
You're in, my boy. I'm happy af for you.
>>
>>31539730
Thank you its really helpful. Tbh im virgin even though i look edgy and im tall and i look good. I am mentalcel and i dont want to get laid desu. I think i truly love her and i dont want just sex. I want emotional connect with her. She got BIG FUCKING BOOBS.
>>
It should have happened to me and not you
>>
Step 1 OP - Learn to structure sentances.
This comes of as an autistic rant.
>>
>>31539742
You're thinking with your dick right now, not your head or your heart.

I've been there, and you'll have fun regardless. Just understand that hitting a few topical wickets isn't going to equate to love right now. Lust and infatuation, yes. I'm not saying this in a negative connotation, but more to guide you a little bit. I completely understand wanting emotion behind sex, it's to be desired and cherished. You're in the right place for your desires. Take the chance on it, be bold. Meet the nice lady, and have fun!

I'm proud of you anon. Truly.
>>
File: lookatthis.png (137 KB, 368x410)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>31539742
>>
>>31539756
are you gonna shoot me you fucking elliot rodger faggot.
>>31539768
Thank you so much, i am just excited because i never found a person from m ycountry who has the same interests like me. I live in like third world shithole so metalhead and gothic shit is really really unpopular.
>>
File: yeeboy.jpg (77 KB, 818x1280)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>31539789
>>31539806
She's got nice tits man, well done.

Good music knows no boundaries
>>31539868
We got a Rizz kid over here!
>>
>>31539693
>Apati, "psyconout4" [sic.], Kekht Arakh, Lifelover
Holy fuck, I'm going to puke. Abandon this bag of meat immediately! This is just embarrasing, anon.
>>
>>31539614
Yeah you're being an autist. The women who are readily available to fuck are going to be more promiscuous. That's just math. If she would fuck Peter Steele --> you look like Peter Steele --> she might fuck you. Genius.
>>
goddamn this generation has it so easy and they're too retarded to know it oh those pics of how you both talk make me wanna throw up
>>
>>31540100
dude we are not fucking english speakers.
>>
>>31540100
Unironically, it was that easy 12 years ago for me. I'm 30 now, shit was pretty topical and it was easy to gerner attention on looks. However I do agree it is slightly easier now with social media. She was attracted to his looks and creativity/interests on ticktock.

Basically all social media is a dating app if you're brave enough

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.