[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

One of my friends has started sexually exploiting another friend and its uncomfortable and fucked up and I don't know what to do. Its not something to go to the police about, but it is making the group break down a bit.

What do I do, how do I stop it?
>>
>>31539666
Sexually exploiting is a bit vague. Your ability to affect it is greatly dependent on how it's happening
>>
>>31539708
Normally shes this quiet, shy girl who can barely speak. Shes plain, a bit fat, but when you get a bit of alcohol into her she completely changes, and truth is she's had issues with alcohol in the past. Lately hes been taking her to parties, or sometimes just getting her drunk at his place and having sex with her. He says shes an adult and can make her own decisions, but shes not all mentally there, and just really wants guys to like her because shes lonely so she'll do anything you say practically sober, it just gets worse while drunk.
>>
>>31539766
Wow, it's almost like she's a grown fucking adult. Get off her vag and go get yourself a man or woman since you're so concerned with what your friends do.
>but she's mental!
Bitch, pretty sure she's sane enough to know alcohol gets her dick. Lemme guess, you're the torta of the group huh?
>>
File: 1644010721970.gif (158 KB, 500x720)
158 KB
158 KB GIF
>>31539666
Express your concerns to her, she probably know what she's doing and probably knows what he's doing. It is wrong, it is fucked up, but she is an adult and she is responsible for herself for both good and bad things.

If she wants to fuck around and find out then you just have to let her, but to give yourself some peace of mind I'd at least attempt to air your concerns to her, if she listens great, if not, it's on her.

This is unfortunately more common than anyone would like to admit.
>>
>>31539766
So you're mad he's fucking her and not you got it. If you truly think this is a problem talk to her about it and express concern that he's taking advantage. What else would you do?
>>
>>31539934
Yeah this post reeks of
>why is my retarded friend getting more dick and attention than me

Stop being a cunt OP, your friend is living her life, stop trying to bring her back to your miserable ass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.