[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702171075708110.jpg (27 KB, 150x200)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
What can y'all tell me about money laundering, specifically, hiring a side stream of revenue from the courts and the IRS? Any advice? Anyone have any relevant experience here?
>>
File: Weaponized banking.jpg (91 KB, 878x454)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>31540082
>What can y'all tell me about money laundering, specifically, hiring a side stream of revenue from the courts and the IRS?
The only time some form of it is established is when it hits the books or some record is established.

>Any advice?
No records, no money laundered. Consider off-grid banking or some exercise of light inquiry as to why the price are ridiculous for real estate and depreciating assets such as cars(more importantly, the insurance behind these).
You wouldn't want to keep large amounts of money in banks anyway since the very scent of suspicion can shut you down, and the grounds for 'suspicion' were never really defined.
Popular examples include: Kanye West and Julian Assange.
>>
Couple things to unpack here, bud.
1. Asking how-to
2. Asking here
3. Asking anywhere online
4. That shit aint laundering. That's tax fraud.
5. Assets (paid for in cash or bartered)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.