[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701079143304715.jpg (230 KB, 1024x1024)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
I got catfished by a fat ugly 40 year old woman on Bumble.
She looked way better in her pics than when I picked her up but I still went through with fucking her. Thank God I used a condom but I did eat her pussy raw and now I'm worried about STDs.
Basically I feel like shit, I want to repent and get a good girl as a gf, what should I do? I'm such a fool
>>
>>31541303
>i got catfished
YOU willingly had sex with her. you can not blame anyone but yourself.
>>
>what should I do?
>I'm worried about STDs
It was good that you were able to voice out such concerns on such short notice.
Please head to medical facility immediately.
>https://hivinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv/fact-sheets/post-exposure-prophylaxis-pep
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-exposure_prophylaxis
>>
STD is too early to tell. blood work don't show until a week to 3 weeks later.

Wash your mouth with mouthwash 10X.

Clean your dick as well.

RIGHT NOW
>>
>>31541303
>I fucked a random fat ugly woman I met on a dating app and didn't even care to keep it in my pants after finding out she catfished me
>I ate her out raw and am worried about having STDs now
>I feel like shit because of my own actions
>therfore now I want to get a good, loyal girl who ideally has had as little sex as possible
Hate to break it to you anon, but no woman in her right mind would wanna get near you. You have zero control over yourself and zero standards when it comes to having sex with women, stop pretending you have them when all of a sudden you're looking for a relationship and just accept yourself as the lonely manwhore you are.
>>
I don't get it, if you were so unattracted to her why'd you even go through with fucking her and even eating her out?
>>
>>31542494
Basically this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.