[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have no job and have completed Calculus 1. My mom is abusing me and has gotten the entire neighborhood as well as the local police to join in on it. They all hate me and want me to die just because I bought a simple toy katana to practice with. I refuse to be a slave any longer; if I have to die, I will die on my terms.

How do I get a job and eventually move out of town so she or no one related to her can find me?
>>
>>31541316
Make a resume.Use chatgpt.
Get job.
??
Profit.
Move out.

also take your meds.
>>
>>31541316
How old are you?
>>
>>31541316
Do you have a car or anything?
>>
>>31541535
Early 20s
>>31541720
No
>>
>>31541723
Just go join the military retard. And go do it now before you get into any trouble. Try to ask for a bonus. Oh, and dont spend any of your salary. Put it all into a money market account asap. Put some in the s&p and keep some aside to throw in there for when the s&p tanks. Go for 6 years.
>>
>>31541316
Get two jobs or one good job, get a $2000 car from a dealership, get a place with a trusted roommate

How's the katana?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.