[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nipples.jpg (54 KB, 472x557)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
we're living in very dark times. is my chance to find love doomed? the us might elect donald fucking trump again and the supreme court just paved the way for him to do whatever the fuck he wants and be a dictator. i just want to live man. i just want to be happy and find a partner, i'm 30 and have nothing to show for it and now it looks like there's no future in this hellhole. what the hell am i supposed to do. nobody is going to want to date under these conditions, it feels like its game over if you didn't find a partner like 5-10 years ago. i feel so completely fucked. i can't find a partner, accomplish my goals, or be happy and now it's too late for any of those things. i feel like killing myself is now a truly viable option
>>
this is a shitpost thread, do not engage.
>>
>>31541363
fuck off incel i may want to kill myself but i at least i am not a virgin insect like you lot
>>
File: 1498148514602.jpg (64 KB, 1024x683)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>31541363
Praise KEK my brother! Shadilay 1488
>>
>>31541351
>the us might elect donald fucking trump again and the supreme court just paved the way for him to do whatever the fuck he wants and be a dictator

jesus, you chicken littles show up every fucking election year: he can still be overridden by congress, you dumb faggot. go live your fulfilling life of playing call of duty 24/7 and leave politics to grown ups.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.