[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: girl-angry.gif (2.35 MB, 498x498)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB GIF
it has been 2 months since she started ghosting me, i stiol cant get iver her.
i make desperatw attempts to get back together even tho she shat on my face by ghosting me everytime. still i have some kind of hope where she will text me again and would get back woth me.
how do i stop this? i daily wait and hope she would text me even tho she hasnt texted me since months but still i cling.
i cant take this anymore bros
>>
bump
>>
help
>>
>>31541390
Don't start getting attached to someone before they have made any commitment to you.

Serious, it's over. You making desparate attempts just makes her think less of you. Go out there and hit on some drunk chicks at bars. You need to be hitting on other girls.
>>
>>31541390
You got ghosted? She’s a cunt and a bitch. You’re better off.
>>
>>31541390
Success is the best form of revenge, it always will be.

Work on yourself, your goals and show that you can be happy without her. It will drive her crazy.
>>
>>31541390
Shut the fuck and be a man, no one cares about your beta simp "problems" faggot.
>>
>>31541390
Sorry man, but that shit isn’t happening whether you like it or not. Best you move on peacefully, because when that happened to me I went full retard and contacted her family. The humiliation would have been worth it if uh, she came back to me. But she didn’t, so… yeah. Move on, I’m sure there’s a girl out there who’s basically made for you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.