[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1490751371384.png (98 KB, 600x500)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
How do I tackle this problem: Hypothetically if you area very late bloomer say you lost your virginity on the cusp of your thirties due to a little bit of mentalceling and volceling (aka fear), how do you move forward with the understanding that 99% of the women out there have probably a least a decade and half of sexual experience on you.
>>
>>31541400
>99% of the women out there have probably a least a decade and half of sexual experience on you.
I mean, you knew that going in. That's what happens when you wait until you're nearly 30 to lose your virginity. The world won't wait for you.
So, you either get over it or you go after way younger women. Which of course, if you had it in you to do, you wouldn't have lost your virginity that late to begin with.
So basically you have to get over it.

>Captcha: DRYTP kek
>>
>>31541400
Why move on from it? You can live with some discomfort.
>>
What worked for you anon? Also how is this a problem? At 30 years old now, I'm way more concerned on having to scrape the barrel and settle for someone. Worst case there is mail order, but I could care less about "sexual experience." Think of it this way, you gotta gain experience somehow so might as well gain it now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.