[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719704767183096.jpg (141 KB, 675x900)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
memory/cognitive issue

i am 27 years old and I am beginning to show signs of somekind of memory/cognitive issue
for example I keep saying words incorrectly mid sentence
In my mind I think of a certain word but when I say it I say something else
it's not even issue of same phonetics or something like that
for example I am not mistaken break with bread
instead let's say I meant to say I am going to lunch with fred tomorrow
I say I am going to field tomorrow
this isn't some kind of stuttering or speech impediment
I speech fluently but somehow I keep switching certain words with randomly different words
this is not the first or second time
it has been somewhat persistent since last year
so much so that my friend noticed it and suggested seeing a doctor
he thinks it might be a low testosterone issue
I have been sleeping 7 to 8 hours a week so sleep isn't a issue
I don't have any history head injury nor does anyone in my family has a history of dementia or speech impediments
I am afraid of going to a doctor since I could loose my job if I was diagnosed with some kind of mental illness or disability
>>
>>31541619
Try keto diet
>>
>>31541619
Ask the doctor for a brain scan to rule out cancer.
>>
>>31541619
Go to the fucking doctor you dingbat. You’re 27. The fuck are you asking us for
>>
>>31541619
Yeah, gotta go to a doc to rule out cancer. Could be adult onset diabetes. Could be just extreme stress for too long. High levels of free codisol can fuck yo your brain in the short term. Go to a doctor and then go to a therapist.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.