[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3345.jpg (283 KB, 736x736)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
be me
>23m
>black
>working a typical 9-5
>work with a 19f
>latina
>she loves to meow at me, pretend to grab at me, move my things, "scare me' and "be mean"
>asks if i workout
>says she notices my arms everyday she comes in
>asks if i speak spanish [un poco]
>asks me how old i am again, in spanish
>says she might ask me again but that she hasn't forgotten
>hasn't directly told me how old she is but i learned it from a conversation she was having in spanish
>says she thought she would've driven me away by now because of how hyper she is and how calm/serious i am
>says that she likes that about me, then tells me to forget she said that

i think it's quite obvious that she has a crush on me and i could say the feeling is mutual, as i do entertain her antics, but it could also be that i haven't felt the touch of a woman in 4 years. idk. i'm currently at a point in my life where i truly want to value my girlfriend/wife for the qualities she possesses, in addition to her beauty of course. i really value intelligence. the people who know me best respect me for my intellect and i make an effort to be intelligent/well spoken. i naturally have an inquisitive and introspective mind, so im constantly seeking out new knowledge or diving into ideas to great depths. this is my greatest concern with her, i know relatively nothing about her and vice versa but while working i am either visibly reading on my breaks or listening to an audiobook or lecture while working with my phone propped up in front of me. i haven't seen her engage in anything similar but these sort of behaviors is what i would expect from my s/o. im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. any adv?
>>
anon you're black. 90%+ of women who flirt with you are fetishizing you. You're like an Asian woman at an anime convention in Wisconsin.
Turn to Jesus Christ. resist the harlots.
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.