[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

There is this tranny at work and we get along well, but it’s obvious he is into me and he flirts back and I do also but playfully but he is starting to show a lot of interest in me but I don’t see him like that.

He tries to talk dirty with me and I get really uncomfortable, I still him nicely to stop and he does but it sometimes slips. How do I say I am not interested in him in a nice way?
>>
>>31541867
Fuck off tranny enabler
>>
>>31541867
just be more assertive about it. coworker romance is weird, and most trans people cling onto whatever attention they get because its hard for them to get people who care or view them as equals. just say your taken or something if you really want them off you
>>
>>31541882
I don’t want to come off as rude tho

We have the same interests and he is a nice person, I just don’t want come off the wrong or call him a fag or whatever to his face
>>
>>31541894
its not rudeness if hes the one oversetting ur boundaries... im not saying in being more assertive to be an ass, just make it more known that it bothers you. even small things like telling him a story about how someone flirting with you before made you uncomfortable and how you hate when people talk to you like that... or whatever. he's still human too, probably thinks you like him.
>>
>>31541867
Why are you associating with, let alone flirting with a tranny? You sick fuck.
>>
>>31541867
You should just bite the bullet and try it out
>>
>>31541956
Post op tho…
>>
>>31541956
Kill yourself faggot scum
>>
>>31541867
Just vomit when he talks to you like a normal person would do you tranny lover faggot. Also change your job, why do you work at a place who hires such disgusting creatures?
>>
>>31541867
Tell HR this tranny's behavior and let them have a talk with this tranny about workplace sexual harassment.
>>
>>31541867
>and I do also but playfully
You only have yourself to blame. Like seriously, what the fuck did you expect?
>>
File: Cryptid sighting.png (159 KB, 256x303)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>31541956
Kill yourself, lmao.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.