[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000006294.jpg (292 KB, 2048x1463)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>
Doesnt really bother me.
There are plenty of aspects of life that some people will never experience.
Romance and romantic/sexual love just happens to be mine
>>
>>31541914
and what do you experience that others don't?
>>
>>31541870
It's painful and debilitating. What else did you want to know?
I just really hope I'll have the balls to end it soon.
>>
>>31541870
better than you might think
>>
File: 1704887232122316.jpg (71 KB, 720x696)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>31541870
Honestly? It sucks. Let me break it down to you just how much not having a partner sucks and how people get misguided all the time. It's not the sex, it's not the physical attraction, but the company. I've been out of a relationship for 13 years but had multiple one-night stands and whatnot and my big takeaway from it all? Sex is fucking overrated. Sex doesn't mean shit when the girl just wants to get off and use you like a cheap piece of meat. It just doesn't feel like anything in general, like an emotional void that physically feels just... OK. What men really want is just a lap to lay their head on, someone to cuddle with, to let all their worries melt away into, that special person where they can be who they REALLY are with no regrets.

Love is a fucking curse and sex is just the cherry on top. Prostitutes, club girls, etc. will never fill that void and I think it's the hardest part to cope with. Congratulations, you're no longer a wizard, but the feelings? They're still there, that biological clock still ticking, and no amount of post-nut good vibes will ever make that voice shut up until you actually get what you want.
>>
>>31541922
Most people cannot live alone the way I can. They just cant enjoy the peace of solitude. Their mind yells at them that they need a significant other. Perhaps because ive fostered good friendships, i don't feel lonely.
>>
I don't know what I'm missing. The feeling isn't anywhere near enough to destroy me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.