[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

im going on a date with a boy and I'm quite nervous but also like excited cuz duh but uh ig does anyone have advice on anything idk I'm stressin about what I'm gonna wear but I think that's under control but would it be bad to be really high when I meet up with him? I'm gonna do it regardless but yeah just anyone give me advice on first date shit
>>
Its pretty simple anon.
It all comes down with being ok, regardless of the result.
The date went amazing? Cool, go on more dates.
The date sucked? Cool, move on.
Dating is just about getting to know each other. At a certain point yall will decide if u are compatible or not. If not, well, people come and go!
Why stress?
You got this.
>>
Oh yea btw I wouldnt get high for that lol just b ur true self.
>>
>>31542086
Stop trying so hard to sound ghetto. You're lousy at it.
>>
>>31542086
>would it be bad to be really high when I meet up with him?
Er, yeah. *Really* bad. He'll think "What a weird idiot" and not want to see you again.

As for dating advice, remember that he'll probably be as nervous as you are, and wants you to like him as much as you want him to like you. The things to concentrate on are: 1) give yourselves a chance to get to know each other and interact, and 2) keep things light and fun so he associates being with you with having a good time.

So, for example, don't go to a movie: if you do you'll be sitting in darkness for two and a half hours, not talking; you can't get to know each other that way. And don't discuss something like politics, because politics is a very serious subject that gets people worked up - you won't have fun talking about it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.