[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How is it possible to have no one fucking like you? And the fact that people can be so easily turned from you?
>>
Did you want advice or did you just want to whine?
>>
>>31542517
Both
>>
Honestly the only people i know that no one likes are the ones with horrible asshole personalities or the people you don't even really try to get along with others/put no effort into anything. Everyone else is always fine. No matter how awkward.
>>
>>31542554
Typo, you=who
>>
>>31542554
what world do you live in
>>
>>31542570
What's your issue? Maybe you should also bother to type a whole answer. I am not that fucking socially awkward and that's what i have seen my entire life. Also have gotten the same response from other people who are also pretty confident socially. Of course dipshits give you shit because they are so unbelievably insecure to their core and don't want people to notice by destroying you and making you the ass. Yes bullying exists, but it's irrelevant what an insecure twat says. You ignore them. Or fight them. They are irrelevant to the social game. Depends what kind of people you want to surround yourself with of course. Maybe you like a friendgroup of superficial idiots, but don't be too shocked when they attack you. Which they most likely will. So choose your friends wisely i guess.
>>
>>31542597
Op, I have assburgers and I have bad social anxiety
>>
>>31542505
I try to tell people this, but people don't believe it

It's as though the concept of being disliked is completely lost or something
>>
>>31542649
But imagine NO ONE liking you, to the point you feel empathy has been removed from you
>>
>>31542694
I don't know what it is, people just generally don't like me. And I'm not a bad guy, and apparently saying that is aired flag" when I actually mean it. But no one's ever wanted to see the good side of me.
>>
>>31542505
>How is it possible to have no one fucking like you? And the fact that people can be so easily turned from you?

Lots of reasons. Mr. Nice Guy syndrome, Misunderstood autism, or crazy BPD tier shenanigans. List goes on and on.
>>
>>31542505
you are a shit human i guess
>>
>>31543160
Probably all three to be honest, but I always try to approach people and social situations the best I can. It seems like there's something about me that rubs people the wrong way. I have a studder too and they seems to make others uncomfortable interacting with me sometimes.
>>31543902
No
>>
>>31542694
>to the point you feel empathy has been removed from you
going around saying stupid Marilyn Manson shit like "empathy has been removed from you" is exactly how you get people to not like you
>>
>>31543902
likeabilty has no correlation to being an ethical person. the most popular guy in our friend group is a legit psychopath who sticks carrots up his gfs ass. he's incredibly charming, witty and fun to be around. like he lights up life when he's around, that's why people are drawn to him despite him being a pretty horrible person. at the same time you have autists with hearts of gold who just put everyone off and get ostracized everywhere
>>
>>31543902
Ted Bundy was more popular than you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.