[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Has anyone done it with anyone who have had post op surgery? MTF mainly, what is it like?
>met qt twink
>we get talking
>says he is going through with the actual surgery
>says he (she?) wants me to be their first when it’s over
>never actually tried it like that

Idk I’m very hesitant after they told me that, never did it. Should I back out? He alone as a twink I wouldn’t mind but after he told me that… idk man
>>
If only there were a containment board for those like you so you would not shit up legit boards... oh wait.
>>
>>31542620
It is a literal fucking wound, that is only barely kept from rotting with a cocktail of medication. You are going to get flesh eating bacteria in your dick, retard.
>>
>>31542632
>4chan
>legit boards
???
>>
do you want to stick your dick in a shit and puss soaked wound?
Humans have barely mastered basic scar removal and hair transplants, do you really think you can materialize a vagina out of thin air?
>>
>>31542671
This is what’s holding me back

I’ll be honest if it was just a regular twink I would’ve done it but I don’t wanna nor have experience with doing it with someone who actually had the surgery. I might back out
>>
>>31542688
>I might back out
Even considering it and asking for advice is beyond being gay and disgusting
>>
>>31542959
I don’t want to do it, but I’m asking for advice on how to turn her down. I don’t want to come off as Rude
>>
>>31543002
I can't even understand how you talked to that disgusting creature in the first place, I'd vomit just when it looks at me.
>>
>>31542620
Don't do it. When you have sex with people you bond with them spiritually that means whatever spirits torment him will torment you too. That's why a lot of guys get bound up in bad relationships or come out of them with dark feelings and tendencies they didn't have before. Don't fornicate. Don't even entertain sex with another man of any flavor. Run away from this and don't look back.
>>
>>31543095
So how do i go about this? just ghost them or say not interested in having sex?
>>
>>31543205
step 2 then step 1, yes.
>>
>>31542620
Don't support that butchery.
>>
>>31542620
Bro I like twinks and Femboys as much as you but I would never fuck someone who is post op

That’s way to far and that’s literally sticking your dick in a open flesh wound, don’t do it
>>
>>31543205
Like I said I would already vomit when it looks at me. Ghosting would be the best option in your degenerate case but if you want to make me a favor, just tell it:
"You're a disgusting fucking creature and I don't want my dick to fall off because of your crippled dick and no sane person ever would consider doing this too!"
Then you vomit in it's disgusting face and tell it to fuck off!
>>
>>31542688
>>31542620
Who wants a twink with no cock? The whole point is that it’s a dude who looks feminine. If there’s no cock, why not just have sex with a woman?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.