[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715410707664539.jpg (62 KB, 976x549)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Looks, money, status...none of these things turn women on.

Women are turned on when you lustfully look them in the eyes like they are pieces of fuckmeat that you want to pin down and release your sexual fantasies on.

Women are turned on when you are unapologetic about how you sexually view them.

Men fear being labelled as "creepy" for doing this, but it's not creepy at all. You're being honest. What actually creeps out women is talking to a woman like you just want to be friends when you want to rearrange her insides. What really creeps out women is staring at her while her head is turned away from you, and then when she turns around you pretend like you weren't. What's creepy is pretending you're not a red blooded man and that you aren't attracted to a woman.

Women will sometimes pretend to be offended when you look at them like they're some naked whore, but deep down she enjoys the attention and if you reveal your sexuality to her with true conviction, she will get off on it. She pretends otherwise because she wants to keep social appearances. Women want a man that knows deep down she wants him, despite her pretending not to.

Women want to have sex with men as much as men want to have sex with them. The problem is that most men are super awkward and weird about their sexuality and think they need anything other than lust and a working dick to lie with a woman (even a beautiful one), and this weirdness and unnaturalness turns women off.

Once a woman meets you, she doesn't care how tall you are, how much money you make, how many degrees you have, she's looking for a man who sexually knows what he wants and takes it.

Pick up lines, acting super weird and freaky, taking her out on fancy dates, do absolutely ZERO to attract a woman.
>>
And yet they're all chasing after disinterested chads even after they make it clear they don't give a shit about any of these bitches
>>
>>31542757
it's safe to get attracted by emotionally unavailable chads than normal guys
>>
>>31542721
>Women are turned on when you are unapologetic about how you sexually view them.
not when viewed by ugly, short balding incels OP. physically unattractive men i.e. men with no masculine traits such as tall staure, chiseled jaw, broad shoulders, deep voice, thick beard or stubble, norwood 1 hairline, etc., should be wiped out. Based feminazis are doing what hitler always had wanted-eradication of untermenschen
>>
>>31542721
This is true. I’m now cheating on my wife with a girl who the relationship began with by me telling her how hot she looked in her bikini in the vacation photos she showed me. She’s honestly out of my league, too, and yet here we are

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.