[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: max face.jpg (30 KB, 261x361)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Is it wrong to feel superior to all of my friends who have kids when they didn't want to have them? I normally am not an asshole but there's something exhilarating about how I didn't throw my 20's and up away on a family that I would regret in the long run.
>>
None of your friends regret having a family. You're coping. A loving family is the end goal, you're lagging behind your peer group. Sure it's fun playing the solo game, but boy lemme tell you that you're missing out on some great stuff
>>
>>31543281
some of them told me that they regret it.
>>
I have dated before and I've always walked away objectively worse than what I was before. I've been in relationships where I was better off single than what I was when I was in one. I've concluded that single life is just the best life for me, and I don't regret my choice.
>>
>>31543310
Doubtful.
>>
>>31543221
I agree

>>31543281
No

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.