[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718551976737258.jpg (88 KB, 1080x1080)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
I'm a 24 year old virgin neet. I'm 6,1 and I think I'm good at talking to people. But as for how i should dress and look i have no idea. beard or no beard? for example. I'm also kinda fat but you can only tell if i take my jumper off. i do plan on hitting the gym, but is it possible to hide cope this for now? i need a hookup, a victory first because i already feel so defeated desu. I NEED resources on this man. I think i remember Sam Hyde recommending manosphere type shit that seemed credible but I've lost track of all that now. Like honestly, if i were to set up a tinder account how should i go about it? how can i stand out? i really need help bros. I'm completely fatherless. its making me actually depressed and im starting to get into an incel mindset. I'm really trying not to though
>>
>>31543817
It is all literally a matter of preference
>>
>>31543817
It depends on the woman. Same as it depends on the guy. It’s not rocket science or anything. Some women like beards some don’t. Some care about height some don’t. Some prefer tall dark and handsome, others prefer same height, alabaster pale yet eccentrically attractive. Some prefer muscular men, others prefer skinnier men, others prefer chubbier men.

Always remember if someone doesn’t prefer what you are, that does not mean they dislike your physicality. It simply means they don’t care for it. No negative feelings involved so never take it personally.

Just worry about personal hygiene and grooming with what you got.

The only time girls objectively love anything is when it’s a man in a tuxedo. Don’t ask me why or how. The tuxedo has power.
>>
>>31543859
yeah, but some looks objectively look shit. What's a look that can give me the best chance? I literally have zero idea on what most women would find attractive. What clothes and hair cut is the most universally accepted? i really need help bros time is passing me by so quickly
>>
>>31543951
well maybe. how would i set up a tinder profile that sticks out? isn't the common complaint that guys never stick out on there? is that the best way to go about it?
>>
>>31543951
>The only time girls objectively love anything is when it’s a man in a tuxedo.
Not even, anon
>>
File: 1646364038792.jpg (126 KB, 827x767)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
the real main question is how do i get a hook up with a good looking girl? Doesn't have to be a super model but definitely not ugly either. I need this basic shit explained to me like a retard because i was completely fatherless and now I'm reaping the consequences of that now
>>
>>31543817
The best place to start is to up you hygiene game because it is something that you can see instant results with.

Go to the barber, get cleaned up. Get your eyebrows waxed. Buy a $20 face scrubber/exfoliator on Amazon. When you take a shower, seriously scrub yourself good. Use a decent face moisturizer. A small amount of good cologne goes a long long way. A sport jacket with just about any outfit will take it to the next level.

Not only will you look better but you will feel better about yourself which will help you when you socialize.
>>
>>31544086
thank you man. solid advice, appreciate it. i still need more help though. there are more steps to take
>>
>>31544063
start by not searching for someone to blame like
>owowowow my daddy wasn't around to teach me how to fuck girls
most didn't get that neither. They had friends, older siblings or just tried themselves at the age of 13 because there are like 30000 series/movies/magazines who also showed that topic. Only fatherless amish children could use that excuse.
>>
>>31544197
No worries and glad to help, mate. Remember that there is no shame in asking others for help when you are doing these things, it is how we all learn.

Talk to the barber, ask them what they recommend based on your face and hair type. When you buy clothes, ask to get measured and what combos go well together. Dress for the season.

A lot of time dudes will focus on "what is the best type of this or that" - what matters is what is best for YOU. Cheaper clothes that fit correctly are better than expensive ones that don't and women DO NOTICE these things.

The trick with how you look is to make it look like you know how to take care of yourself then women will know you know how to take care of them.

My ultimate advice is to travel alone. Traveling alone turns boys into men. It teaches you how to be self-reliant and forces you to be social. When you travel, it is ridiculously easy to be social because you're from out-of-town and people love to talk about their own city. It also gives you anecdotes and stories to tell later. Women LOVE to hear about traveling and places you've been. I've had women hang on my every word when I tell them something as simple as the difference in each airport i've been to.

Overall, if you want women to be interested you have to BE interesting. You can fake some of it but nothing is a substitute in the real thing and to be really interesting takes time, patience, and experience.
>>
>>31544359
thanks again bro. i appreciate it. you have a good one out there
>>
>>31543817
list of things women like
height
good hairline
athletic body
either clean shaven or that rough stubble thats basically an incredibly short beard
having lots of money

anything else is basically preference, even the beard, body, and hair aren't for sure for all women.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.