[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1517271284335.gif (1.59 MB, 200x150)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
How long should it be before a chat gets sexual when your dealing a girl looking for a "long term relationship"? I swear after like 2/3 days of talking to these dumb cunts the moment I mention anything remotely sexual they just ignore me. Keep in mind they are in there fucking early 30s late 20s and I am sexually attractive (to them at least which is why they swipe in the first place. I have two photos of me at the beach)

Am I supposed to be a limp dick no subtle sexual hint faggot or what? Its not like I'm saying weird shit either its more like "I love that photo of you at the beach you have a very nice physique" etc. And I work as a personal trainer so yes I'm going to fucking compliment an attractive body. ALSO I've noticed its mostly the asian women who are like this. Are they just fucking low libido or something? Shits weird.
>>
>>31543946
Because it's only two to three days and you're talking about long term

If you want something instant, pay somebody
>>
>>31543946
You like Asian girls just go to a massage parlor, very easy
>>
>>31544020
>Because it's only two to three days and you're talking about long term
I'm not asking to fuck them you dipshit. I'm trying to create sexual tension slowly. Sexual ATTRACTION is already there because we swiped on each other so why the fuck wouldn't you lean into that in some regard?
>>
Could be they think you're testing them to see if they'll be sexual quickly, which could indicate that you'll pump and dump if they reciprocate.
Relationships can be 4D chess it's fucking nuts.
>>
>>31544052
Idk anon, do as you wish then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.