[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • AdBlock users: The default ruleset blocks images on /adv/. You must disable AdBlock to browse /adv/ properly.
  • Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 300px-Issue4.jpg (73 KB, 300x391)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
how can i stop hating other men becuase i am jelous of their success, capabilites and popularity with women?

I am very concered about becoming jaded, misanthropic and becoming like chrischan
>>
>>31578638
just to be clear

its not entirely in regards to their interactions with women (the post kinda reads like that on second viewing) but mostly their phsicial and mental, artistic and emotional.

every positive trait.
>>
>>31578638
Just stop.. I guess.
>>
>>31578638
Give more context. Tell us about yourself. I mean, what are you hiding?
>>
>>31580245
physical inadequacy anxiety

want to be an artist

tried to make music

enjoy psychology and philosophy

have talked with girls (only online) but never got anywhere serious with them (always worried they were talking to other men and got jelous, friend zoned anyway)
>>
Very relatable op, this reality is something everyone will have to go through in time with age and death, but maybe some get to remember the good times.
>>
>>31578638
You will never be perfect in every way. Do what you can and be proud of that. I'm a fucking ugly retarded mess but I managed to get a good job and move out of my mom's house and that has made me feel 100x better than I ever have in the last 20 years.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.