[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • AdBlock users: The default ruleset blocks images on /adv/. You must disable AdBlock to browse /adv/ properly.
  • Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: what-is-cottagecore-1-jpg.jpg (177 KB, 1200x1200)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
I would love to live a life like that but I doubt I'll ever be able to afford it
>>
>>31581850
It’s doable. You can even live like that outside of a cottage for the time being, try the interior decorating
>>
>>31581850
Rural areas aren't expensive because there is nothing out there
>>
>>31581850
I suppose it is but then it seem like a luxury of its own.
do you know how to cook, to clean, to fix stuff, can you be self sufficient?
if not then I guess it might be unrealistic for you.
you can't have cottage core lifestyle while being a chronically online.
>>
>>31583646
And do you think I can change? Like if I decide to change my ways on focus on going in that direction?
>>
>>31581850
live in Arkansas bro just don't get food sickness
>>
being self sufficient comes with moving out on your own, this doesn't only apply to the country side. It would be hard getting used to only have 3 shops in your whole town and the nearest city is hours away
>>
>>31583797
of course you can, but then you have to be realistic, how much online world affect your life? can you live with less internet?

Can you CHANGE your life style?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.