[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • AdBlock users: The default ruleset blocks images on /adv/. You must disable AdBlock to browse /adv/ properly.
  • Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can I get rid of these armpit folds without plastic surgery? They're very ugly
>>
dyel
>>
>>31583602
What is that
>>
>>31583590
There is no way to get rid of those. It's like trying to get rid of all your stomach folds and "pooch". Even the skinniest girls have all of that. It will always be there and that's perfectly healthy and normal.
>>
>>31583590
Apparently they are called "Armpit vaginas"
>>
>>31583590
2bh I don't see the problem. i think you're overthinking it
>>
>>31583793
When I close my arms, I don’t want visible folds that bulge out.
>>
>>31583590
YWNBAW
>>
>>31583813
And when I whip out my dick, I want it to be 7x6 inches. But we can't have everything we want now can we?
>>
>>31583590
Go to a psychiatrist, he might help you.
>>
>>31583819
Who said I want to be a woman? I don’t want people to think I’m fat.
>>
>>31583813
I promise nobody else cares except the few girls who have been similarly brainwashed into the same insecurity. I used to nitpick other women's makeup so badly when I wore it regularly. Now that I've stopped wearing it for years, it doesn't even cross my mind to nitpick when I see other women wearing makeup. I remember thinking I was soooo fat as a teenager too but whenever I look at those same photos I used to tear apart, I can see now that I looked fine, on the skinny side if anything. It makes me sad that I spent so many of my teen years feeling bad about my body.
My best advice is to stop looking at whatever is giving you the idea that you need to "fix" X, Y, Z part of your body. Stop listening to and encouraging your friends to dissect your own bodies like this.
People, primarily men, profit from your insecurities and are highly invested in developing new insecurities in women and girls.
>>
>>31583590
they are not ugly, the can actually be hot. It works like dimples around your mouth.
>>
>>31583590
No dumb anon, you cannot remove your skin and adipose tissue without surgery or liposuction. Use your brain.
>>
>>31583590
I don't think you need to get rid of them, just work on self acceptance.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.