[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • AdBlock users: The default ruleset blocks images on /adv/. You must disable AdBlock to browse /adv/ properly.
  • Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2728.jpg (911 KB, 1063x1104)
911 KB
911 KB JPG
Going out for coffee with someone and I didn’t really tell them or ask what I wanted. They didn’t ask either but I haven’t been on a date in a long time so I don’t really know the etiquette. I don’t want to disappoint them and lead them on but I don’t know what to do. We already have a time set but should I blurt out that I just want friendship or other stuff right now? Is there already an expectation what when you go out that your just friends to start off with anyways?
>>
Bump
>>
>>31583777
Be honest and let the guy down easily.
>>
if you’re a girl: yes say this. because i can guarantee you the guy is only going on this date to try and fuck you. being honest is best to not lead him on

if you’re a guy: you have a chance they aren’t going this just for sex. you could tell them your boundaries. but usually you don’t need to because the normal boundary is no sex. or just stop being gay and low t and fuck
>>
>>31584814
For context we are both trans women if that matters ;3
>>
>>31583777
Just fucking tell them you want to be friends and aren't looking for a relationship.
>>
>>31584845
I thought it might naturally come up when we walk around, we are just getting coffee
>>
>>31584853
use your mouth and tell them explicitly. They aren't gonna read your mind or just bring it up when its convenient for you.
>>
>>31583777
Yes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.