[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • AdBlock users: The default ruleset blocks images on /adv/. You must disable AdBlock to browse /adv/ properly.
  • Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1571959649345.jpg (425 KB, 1820x2048)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
i hate my job and the people i work with but i can't find another job in a different field or even just another job. it's driving me insane, like a noose slowly tightening ever day. i think i might end up quitting after i take all my vacation, then i've got maybe a year's worth of money to burn before i kms. anyone know that feel?
>>
>>31586015
Real shit, do you have any hobbies that are based around socializing with people or do you just rot in your room 100% of the time outside of work?
>>
>>31586028
i play video games. the most social interaction i get outside of work is seeing my hairdresser every 2 months
>>
>>31586044
Working is masculine. Your work and your hobbies are two entirely different things. Ignore the faggots who claim that you should "do what you love and youll never work a day inyo life tee hee". Its a fucking lie and itll never improve if you have that mindset. Recognize that you will likely hate whatever stupid job you have. The importance of hobbies and external activities is to negate any ill content from your work. Its no wonder youre miserable if your daily life of interacting with people consists of stupid fuckwits at work. Point is that work will always be stupid, but necessary and should be treated as unshakable ground. Everything else in your life needs spice, not your work.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.