[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720814285186.jpg (194 KB, 532x532)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
I am disliked and rejected over being Hispanic/Latino. At 5'9 I am too short.
I like both genders but really, everyone rejects me.

It's racial too. Girls mostly want eother white guys or black guys depending, asians stick most of the time if not they want white, latinas? White and black, even arab and indian girls just pick something else.

Men mostly want asian, white or black but not me!

Im going insane and hateful
>>
>>31606944
You posted a baldur’s gate annoying faced character and you are whining and hateful. I don’t think the problem is your height, beaner.
>>
>>31606973
Ive grown too hateful for people hating me and only me. Revenge.
>>
>>31606944
no hablo ingles pedro
>>
>>31606944
>I like both genders but really, everyone rejects me.
Ah, I see your problem anon. It's not about you being Latinx. They reject you because you are a faggot.
You're welcome.
>>
>>31607026
yo que
>>
>>31606944
Are you fat and do you have a job? I constantly see 5"5 fat beaner dudes with 5/10 gfs even without having a car.
>>
>>31606944
You’re retarded. White people and Latinos are the highest rate mixing groups in the US and mix equally between genders. 5’9.5 is the average male height in the US and this hasn’t changed for many years. Stop being a gay faggot retard. That’s why you’re single.
>>
>>31608770
I have a job and I'm lean.
>>31608780
That's cap, still, anyone hates me
>>
>>31608780
Every combination of race and gender hates me
>>
>>31606944
>OP going on a "oh woe is me" tirade despite being the literal definition of average
>aka life is neither in your favor or against it
>latino men are stereotyped as distinctly masculine with strong cultural ties to music and dancing
>aka two of the most, if not the top 2 most, attractive areas of performing talent and skill that can immediately win over women
>latinos have one of the highest incidences of interracial dating with white women, probably second behind white men themselves
>despite this, OP decides to be a doomscrolling faggot who harps on endlessly over the bleak nature of his life
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound to a 5'6 baby-faced effeminate ching chong american manlet whose only romantic and sexual prospects are weebs and koreaboos?
>>
>>31609462
But uh people do reject me though
You possibly have better chances with people than me
>>
>>31606944
My bf is a 5’9 latino so this made me chuckle a little lol
>>
>>31609583
Haha, very funny
>>
I'm a 5'9" latino and have gotten with white girls, latinas, and asian girls, and even a native girl once, I've also had some black girls interested in me every now and then, you're the problem.
>>
Cope lol
I’m latina and 5’10 , that Mexican whore monger guy who posts here I think tijuana dude is also your exact stats and he gets pusi, you still rolled better than being a short Asian dude, 5’9 isn’t even that shirt for our kind
Idk sounds like a yiu issue
>>
>>31609781
>>31609775
Thats my point
People dislike ME
So I want revenge
They disliked me and rejected me, they deserve revenge ngl
>>
>>31609797
Okay, but why did they dislike you? Are you fat? Ugly? Broke? Or are you just an insufferable person to be around?
>>
>>31609798
No reason at all, I am lean and I am not unattractive Ive been told
I am not insufferable
I just dont fit in with people, as if I had a people repellent on
All this has inevitably made me warped and pissed of, I feel nothing but hatred at others

In a group that would become friends, for no reason I am the odd one out who would become an outsider

In a group setting, everyone else can get along with each other but eventually everyone drifts closer to each other and me as an outsider

As if I lacked magnetism
>>
>>31609802
There has to be a reason, people don't like you simply for no reason at all, I bet if I asked the people who knew you why they'd tell me something completely different.
>>
File: 1720853113012.jpg (891 KB, 1268x1902)
891 KB
891 KB JPG
>>31609804
No matter, now it has become a part of my identity and my revenge is a desire

I see myself in Dahmer
If I were to be able to get someone into me, I would reject them to keep my anger on now
>>
Even my sexuality has become warped over being so rejected, nothing like getting off into meat while full of cannibal thoughts
>>
>>31609807
okay psycho, it's very clear why people don't want to be around you considering the serial killer vibes you're bringing to your own thread, I can just feel how creepy you are from this screen alone, people like you are the reason I own a gun.
>>
>>31609809
Well of coirse I allowed that brhavior to grow. Both genders and all races rejected me romantically, you have to do something in that case. I can no longer show empathy for most people with aid of my childhood trauma.
>>
>>31609808
Fuck, never thought I’d meet another cannibal fetishist in my life. Do you browse r/guro?
>>
>>31609811
Can I have your discord. I’ll send you some cannibal hentai.
>>
>>31606944
Is it remotely possible that you're disliked because of YOU, not your race?
>>
>>31610119
But why?
>>
bro is speedy gonzales

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.