[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe043798546.png (50 KB, 265x262)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Treat them like children, because they are mentally children. One of the most useful lifehacks I've ever employed. No more arguing about her stupid emotions. No more humoring her female nonsense.
>>
File: women284736237.png (863 KB, 592x589)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
This is actually solid advice for those trying to get women as well.
>>
>>31661321
I'm sorry you got mommy issues bud.
>>
>>31661482
sure just keep denying truth and human nature. Also, embracing this truth about women has led me to better relationships with women.
>>
>>31661321
Overlooking the obvious by pretending that you don't get sexual with women...
How the fuck do you treat children?
No arguing or humoring. Okay? What else do you do or don't do?
Baby talk? Sippy cups? Spanking? Bath time? Leaving them with a sitter while you're at work?

You're kind of shit at giving advice, you know that?
>>
>>31662394
Just know deep down that they're not very smart or logical. Dont take them too seriously. They want pleasure all the time and have no concept of moderation etc etc.

For example, if a woman says: "I'm tired! My head hurts! TAKE ME ON A DATE!" (woman babble) Then you can say "well, have you been a good girl? Do you deserve a date?"
>>
>>31661321
I don't read repeating, spam threads. I don't read unsolicited advice. I don't read blog posts on an advice board.
>>
>>31662453
Red pill retard kys
>>
you can smell a persons mood through their bo

this helps you pick up when they're stressed, nervous, or aroused

hard to describe but it's like an accent to what i would call baseline bo
>>
>>31662453
>Just know deep down that they're not very smart or logical. Dont take them too seriously. They want pleasure all the time and have no concept of moderation etc etc.
Absolutely retarded bullshit. There are definitely retarded and immature women. But it is actually possible to find and fuck intelligent women capable of logic and moderation. Maybe not for you, but me and other men can.

>For example, if a woman says: "I'm tired! My head hurts! TAKE ME ON A DATE!" (woman babble) Then you can say "well, have you been a good girl? Do you deserve a date?"
That's turning annoyed complaining into playful banter and actually not a bad response. I think you might have a bit of false cause fallacy going on here.
Just because you believe that it rains every time you wash your car, that doesn't mean that washing your car makes it rain.
Just because you believe that treating women like children makes them receptive to you, that doesn't mean that women are like stupid and immature.
It could be that you seek out and prefer stupid and immature women.
It could be that your method of "treating them like children" is playfully engaging and women are more receptive to that then whatever "logical" or "mature" responses you were trying before.

It's mostly likely just that you accidentally stumbled onto a method of actually being pleasant and think being pleasant to be around is a revolutionary concept.
>>
I don't hate women. I just hate feminism.
>>
>>31662453
>They want pleasure all the time and have no concept of moderation etc etc.
You know if you play a mental game and pretend this was written to describe the incel, it would fit 100%. Always wanting sex, always gooning, no concept of moderation either, always expecting to be fucked.

>I'm tired! My head hurts! TAKE ME ON A DATE!
Again play the game one more time, pretend this is describing an incel and you’re reading his thread,
>I’m so tired bros…
>My mind can’t handle this shit…
>No one wants to date me. Why can I find a date? Take me on a DATE.

>well, have you been a good girl? Do you deserve a date?

Now pretend instead the incel tells himself
>Well, have I been a good chad? Am I a chad? Do I deserve to have a gf/date/sex?

The shoe fits.
>>
>>31662388
You are just mentally ill
>>
>>31664715
We get it anon. You want a sex slave.
>>
>>31665247
nah some women like being barefoot and pregnant, i'd argue that most would when faced with the realities of 'having a career', but in the economy we're faced with after feminism has been forced on everyone it's no longer viable for the vast majority of women who want to be stay at home moms to be stay at home moms so good job feminism on really taking away a woman's agency
>>
File: 1706949652121697.png (117 KB, 750x1000)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>31665681
yay feminism!
>>
>>31662394
Woman detected

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.