[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I turned down my boy best friend. We had slept together in the past before and had a phase but I never felt like I was ready for a relationship. Now I met someone else that I feel like I want one with and I had to come out and tell him... since then he's disappeared saying he cannot talk to me for now out of jealousy etc. I miss him so much... is there any chance to get him back?
>>
>>31670648
you found someone else and suddenly became ready for a relationship? tell the new person about the friend, let them know you aren't over them. you aren't ready for the new person if you're hung up on the frie d
>>
>>31670660
im not hung up romantically on him, i want him to be in my life as a friend cos he means a lot for me.
>>
File: bait-premium-bait.gif (35 KB, 640x618)
35 KB
35 KB GIF
>>31670648
>>
>>31670662
>t. wants to keep an orbiter in orbit
>>
>>31670648
>is there any chance to get him back?
unless you want to date him, then no. He obviously always wanted to date you or hoped for sex to come up again but was too scared to say anything and most men could care less about being friends with a girl. Not saying all men are like this but most are.
>>
>>31670648
>yet another roastie fucking things up
shocking
>>
>>31671239
she didn't do anything, retard. Try reading next time.
>>
>>31670648
he does not want to be your friend. Straight guys only give women any time of their day for pussy, If you didn't have one he wouldn't even look at you.

If you want a male friend Just find a faggot
>>
>>31670648
Not really. If he has feelings and you don’t reciprocate, you can’t force him to stay. If those feelings dissipate and he decides to come back, congratulations, but there is nothing you could actively do to hasten that - it’s entirely his decision.
>>
>>31670648
sorry homegirl, you made a choice. looks like he did too.
>>
>>31670662
>he means a lot for me
Not enough to have a relationship with him, LOL. You'll have to live with your choice.
>>
>>31670648
Surly there’s one normal woman out there but the search continues it seems
>>
>>31677544
dumb incel. You can care for someone and like having them around without wanting to date them.
>>
>>31677698
if they are from your same sex or family, yes
>>
>>31677698
You CAN but a guy is not morally wrong if he doesn’t want that. Women always complain about men not being up front and then also complain when we say we don’t want a friendship and then don’t give them one. They’re never happy
>>
>>31677801
She can still be upset that she lost a best friend. You guys probably don't have friends so you can't relate to losing one, regardless of sex. All the replies here are basically saying "LOL dumb bitch, you should've just dated him even if you didn't want to". It's just incels projecting their hate fantasies to when they got friend-zoned and like it when the women end up sad in the end.
>>
>>31677844
Nowhere did I call her a bitch. The only one using insults is you while still acting superior. men have standards and wants too and I’m sure it’s upsetting to lose a friend (I have but you’ve clearly already decided I’m an incel loser) but so is seeing a girl you like only see you as a friend.
>>
File: let-him-perish.jpg (56 KB, 732x800)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>31670648
There is a chance yes, but you have to open yourself to the possibility that you lost him forever and, I don't want to invalidate your feelings, but you should have opened yourself to that possibility the moment you first hooked up with him. It's not your fault, but it's a thing that happens.
>>
>>31670648
why do you miss him? and what does that mean?
>>
>>31670648
Yeah, you be his girlfriend. Otherwise piss off.
>>
>>31670648
The reality is that men and women can't be close friends someone will develop feelings and will try to make a move, the 2 of you already had sex and were close so when he see's you with someone else despite all your shared history it makes all the past memories terrible just leave him alone and let him have his space. The friendship is over and you need to accept that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.