[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: JobGROUND.jpg (233 KB, 1024x768)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
How do i get the LORD to stop tormenting me? I want him to right now without suffering either slay me or fix all my problems permanently (and not in a way i am upset at.)
>>
>>31670998
The LORD hates spammers, so you are going to Hell.
>>
>>31671177
The Lord really needs to be more consistent with who he decides to punish, because making any loud noise over and over again is spamming. Until he gets a better head in his shoulders, he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>31670998
How long will be your bridge shitskin?
>>
>>31671177
>>31671215
I will keep coming back till JC decides its time to answer my prayers and not with a no
>>
>>31671177
>>31671215
either kill me or help me JC time is up
>>
>>31671229
You are the bottom totem pole of the Mohammad books. I don't give a fuck which book you pick, in the end it doesn't matter.

Hm I wonder how young Muhammads wife was.
>>
File: job-with-friends.jpg (236 KB, 1024x768)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>31671241
i am an independent baptist
this is what a good baptist looks like
perhaps even the best

now quit complaining and help me wake up Hashem from his dirt nap
>>
File: job.jpg (243 KB, 1200x891)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
WAKE UP JESUS YOU DEVIL
I PRAY MY WORDS PIERCE YOUR HEART
I PRAY FOR GRIEF FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT
>>
I pray the Godhead is grieved tremendously, especially every time i pray
I pray for no repercussions in any way
I pray God cries every time i pray
I pray Jesus has his heart smashed and kills me tonight without suffering.

I pray the Godhead's name and reputation is evil among the gentiles and Jews and none will want him.
I pray for God's plans to be stunted, crushed, and frustrated for everyone especially the church until he answers my prayers
Lastly i pray God becomes burdened by my prayers and depressed and so frustrated he snaps and gives me what i want and never have to pray again.
>>
>>31670998
Have you tried doing what the Bible says?
>>
Read the bible. But think about it: God dont make mistakes
>>
Atleast Job's trial ended, you all testify mine has been months
>>
File: IMG_6990.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>31670998
In whatever you suffer know that God is suffering with you. He is ordering everything to eventually end in something awesome. I know from personal experience it’s easier said than done to trust the Lord when you can’t find the light at the end of the tunnel, I’ve been there but we have to keep going no matter how bad things get because you and I were made for greatness.
>>
God isnt real
>>
>>31670998
You just posted the answer. If you want to be holy and pure and an overcomer, you can't curse God for whatever problems that you are facing. See the Bible thru the lens of obedience. To be obedient and pleasing to God, go ahead and just praise him for everything. The story of Job is an allegory about how a man who was faultless before God was nonetheless was smote by God. It's an allegory about how Christ was without sin and undeserving of punishment, yet was smote by God for the forgiveness of our sins. He did not curse God or say anything (and what he said is p much Psalm 22). So there you go.
>>
File: 1719444661668542.jpg (386 KB, 600x609)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
Jesus doesn't have a soul
>>
What's God's problem-I don't know, maybe cause Jesus has no soul

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.