[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i started used dating apps college senior year for summer and fall and hovered around 50-60 likes on tinder with consistent matches IIRC and had tremendously more success on hinge with 763 likes, obviously majority of the time i decided whether to match with the women or not (i exported a copy of my old hinge data before deleting all OLD apps, see screenshot)

then i had the retarded idea to bulk up end of fall semester (rlly retarded bc my entire niche was prettyboymaxxing) and then i had to focus on job hunting so i deleted OLD apps to focus on my goals.

fast forward, i have a full time job now but im also 15-20 lbs heavier, and the weight is not a big deal since recently im tracking my calories to intend to lose it, but i dont go to the gym anymore and worse of all, my confidence is at an all time low. i sometimes briefly redownload tinder & hinge for ~1 week but then get demoralized since its not like how it was and then i just delete them. how do i get back my lost looks? should i just reuse my old pictures? or am i just overthinking this and just need to have decent prompts/photos and keep the apps for a while, not deleting them immediately, and just letting the algorithm do its thing?

my stats: 5'9", 23, told by women i have good face, american, not balding, long hair which is niche but the women who love it really love it, financially stable, also have a cat (can potentially leverage this to get women)
>>
>reuse old pictures
if you want to get left at the dinner table go for it

>not going to the gym
get back in the gym

>it's not like how it was
you are not living the same lifestyle you were when you were. get back in the gym, lose the bad weight. you're still the same dude, just behind a bit of a bod.
>>
Man, I wish I could be 23 again. Please listen to this 32yo boomer who lost his looks in his early 20s because of that retarded bulking stuff and only got them back in his late 20s:

- Go back to the gym, immediately, no excuses
- Maintain a moderate calorie deficit
- Lose weight until you notice women making eye contact again, approaching you, etc.
- If you want, you can now start building more muscle with a MINIMAL calorie surplus
- never again listen to bodybuilding cucks

I was fucking invisible to women in my 20s. Strong as hell, muscular, but also too fat with a round face. I lost 10kg and boom. The hottest 22yo grills are no problem for me. It's really crazy. I then started building muscle SLOWLY again. Now I'm at 82kg 13%bf and 175cm. My face is still chiseled. Life is good, but it would be much better if I were in my early 20s again.

Literal 8/10s come up to me, start conversations, and keep them going, even though I'm a bit awkward with small talk. 8 out of 10 times that I go out with friends I bag a baddie. Feels good ofc but it also saddens me that I wasted my 20s because of muh bulk.

Btw I also used to have long hair but that didnt work too well for me. Maybe for you it does, but consider cutting it, if you're still struggling after losing weight.

I feel like talking to my younger self. Dont be a cuck OP, get your looks back. Shit will be cash.
>>
File: tracker.jpg (107 KB, 1304x604)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>31672116
I'm going to work out again.

>>31673579
This is very helpful, thank you for your story. I'm going to work out again. I actually got a decent physique in the past from home workouts using P90X so I'll just do this since I don't have a high-end gym from my college times. At the very least I just need to get more active while still doing a full time job.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.