[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Should I get an autism test? I'm 25 and too many people have already said that I'm autistic,aybe they're right? I want to make sure. It would explain SOO many things.
And also maybe get free money from the state, that would be cool too
Also, I'm feeling kinda hopeless and distraught because I didn't think my autism was that noticeable, but it would explain a lot of things, like why I couldn't get girls, why I got bullied so often, and why I had difficulties with the system.
Thank you
>>
Yes. If something is going on in your head that you are dissatisfied with and affects your quality of life, you need to seek psychiatric care.
>>
>>31672694
Okay man. Thank you
I thought it would be bad to get diagnosed because then it means I'll speak autism into existence. Auto-suggestion, so to say.
>>
>>31672772
It's perfectly fine to "be autistic" -- a diagnosis is literally just a starting point for treatment. You do not need to let it define you or even bring it up to anyone for any reason.
>>
>>31672511
>Should I get an autism test?
Yeah it helps you get the tardbux
>And also maybe get free money from the state, that would be cool too
Yup
>>
>>31672778
I see, I never thought about it that way...
But people could still tell so far I have a bit of the 'tism.

>>31672786
Yeah, I hope my country offers that, I heard they come to your house to check regularly if one is really mentally challenged or something
>>
>>31672511
> Autism Test at 25
best you'll get is some "I'm on the spectrum" thing. Most autists get their diagnosis as a child or maybe teenager, because how bad their symptoms an behaviour are. It's more common to have undiagnosed adhd. And often people misdiagnose autism themselves because social reason, but more often they don't have the sensory issues.
>>
>>31672822
Okay, but I still want to know
>>
Bump
>>
>>31672511
If you want it that badly and can afford it go for it, if you've made it this far undiagnosed it doesn't matter unless you can get state benefits. At least you didn't self-diagnose like white girls on TikTok, people that self-diagnose only do it for clout or to win sympathy arguments online.
>>
>>31676987
Yeah dude. I'll definitely do it, just to make sure. Thanks!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.