[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7953.jpg (915 KB, 3264x3264)
915 KB
915 KB JPG
How do I attract a Muay Thai Hoe?
>>
>go to muay thai
>have confidence, boldness, and the vibe that you are clean and have your shit together
>enjoy muay thai for its own sake and not for the sake of a "Muay Thai Hoe"
>never refer to anyone as a Muay Thai Hoe ever again
>you may just have a slight chance
>>
>>31672648
I want a Muay Thai Hoe who will cheat and leave her previous relationship for me that is easy to have sex with and will have bi-polar disorder and scratch my car and sell my social security number like she said on her tik tok.
>>
>>31672676
Don’t forget Haunani Valente said she’ll plant panties in his car, give his number to boys she meet at the club, drunk text her ex, she drinks alcohol almost everyday. She’s a hoe every sense of the word. No wonder her personal trainer business is flopping. All that bad karma is biting her in the ass.
>>
Register to a muay thai gym and find the insecure ugly girl who sleeps around and cheats on all her boyfriend
>>
File: delusional.png (796 KB, 960x720)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
>>31672676
>>
>>31672676
Haunani is bi-polar Anon. Run away from that headcase. Kru Richard even said it himself that she’s cray cray. She tied up her son to a boxing ring and also posted his diapers filled with poop to her Instagram story! She’s nuts!!
>>
>>31672708
Anon can’t forget that kid is only in his diapers half the time with no clothes on!! Poor kid will grow up with 2 mommies, Haunani and Corey. He’ll be psychologically fucked up in the head. And his dad Raymond Chevlin sleeping with all kinds of whores. Word on the street is he’s easy. This is what happens when dumb idiots have a baby. They should castrate the mentally retarded.
>>
Is this the Muay Thai fighter that posted on her tik tok that she gave her ex’s number to a bunch of guys she met at a club? She’s immature and mentally unstable. OP u should move on. She’s not worth an ounce of your energy and plus she’s fucking ugly!!! She looks like a dude!!!!
>>
File: IMG_2086.jpg (1.32 MB, 1284x1329)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
ugly lesbians are ugly
>>
>>31672780
Take these fucking dykes off our advice!
>>
File: hoe.jpg (18 KB, 500x500)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>31672541
>>
>>31672541
To attract a muay thai horse u need horse feed. when she comes close u put a saddle on her and ride into the sunset together.
>>
>>31672780
those are the conceited cunts thats obsessed with their relationship. they think theyre edgy because theyre lesbos when clearly all they are is ugly and cheaters thats why nobody wanted them. all they have is each other.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.