[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1677289718907515-1.png (52 KB, 225x224)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
TL:DR Falling in love with a girl I can never have, how do I get my emotions back under control?

So my question is how do I regain control over my own emotions, while preserving a close friendship?

My situation is there’s this girl I met online, and she’s my dream type of girl. Goth with a thin waist, thick hips, legs for days, and boobs that are just the right size to compliment the rest of her body. We have many shared interests, movies, music, food, political views, along with a few special interest. Literally perfect.

We met about 8 months ago, but as time went on we have progressed to each other all day every day through text or video chats. We even say I love you to each other quite regularly at this point. We have shared many intimate details about each other, our lives, fetishes, and have even sent each other nudes not in a sexual way, but more of a I got this new piercing, look at this new bra I got today, and me sending her progress pics of my weight loss. We have openly admitted to each other that we both find each other incredibly physically attractive. So the line between friends and romantic interest has gotten very blurry at times.

The reason why I can never have her is she lives in Germany and I live in America, plus she has a committed live in boyfriend. She asked me what my feelings towards her were and I was 90% honest with her. To sum it up, I basically told her I like her as friend and I enjoy speaking with her as often as we do, that I don’t want to put her in a situation where she has to choose between me and her boyfriend, and if we were to get in a relationship it would not be good for us due to our distance, because we would always feel somewhat disconnected and a sense of longing for each other, and other than the addition sexting our relationship would still be about the same. Which is all true, except for the fact that I indeed actually do want to be with her, and I am falling in love with her more and more every day.
>>
You've already recognized you can never have her, you're just hurting yourself by getting deeper into this hole. Save your love for someone who it's possible to enjoy it with. Rip the band-aid off, anon. I think you already know what to do, you just can't do it for some reason.
>>
>>31672745
You’re right, but I don’t want to lose a close friend in the process. I truly do like her as a person. I’m just wanting to get my own feelings in check before I hurt the both of us in the process.
>>
>>31672769
If you're genuinely capable of regulating or feelings or believe that they'll eventually pass, by all means. But if you're just going to fall deeper in love, it'll just hurt more if it's never meant to be. Best of luck with whatever you decide, Anon. Be gentle to yourself either way -- the deeply emotional mind trumps the logical almost every time.
>>
>>31672733
OP what a fucking bozo ass clown. Of course it's tattoo/piercing infused retards who would feel like this. Dude... She has a BOYFRIEND and she's out there showing you her nudes and receiving yours LOL. She's for the streets. So unless you're okay with an open relationship, you better smarten the fuck up to the nature of women and pick one that's worth being in a relationship with.
>>
>>31672733
I won't read frogtard posts pining after some long lost love that is entirely delusional.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.