[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it okay to message your ex and tell her you miss her and you want her back in your life because she was the only person you loved truly. Is there any chance that she'll respond or just do it because you got nothing to lose?
>>
>>31672766
Sure go for it op
>>
>>31672766
no dude, its over
shes your ex for a reason, its not meant to be
>>
If you two broke up amicably, it can't hurt to reach out if that's what the heart desires.

Don't lay it on so thick, though. Nobody wants all that emotional shit at a random hour of the night or day or any time. Say hey, ask if they're doing okay, let them know your intention to resume at least a friendship, go from there.
>>
I don't know
>>
>>31672766
>Is it okay to message your ex and tell her you miss her and you want her back in your life because she was the only person you loved truly.
Yes if you're lying as a prank and think it'd be funny to mess with her.
No if you're being honest because that's fucking weak. Stop being attracted to your ex, dipshit.
>>
>>31672766
No. No no no no. Unless you want to appear weak and pathetic, never do that. Focus on yourself, your own goals and let them reach out to you.
>>
>>31672789
>Stop being attracted to your ex, dipshit.
First off, let's acknowledge the epic saga we've been through. Our story isn't just any relationship; it's a legendary saga, full of highs that reached the peaks of Mount Everest and lows that plunged into the Mariana Trench. Breaking up felt like Thanos snapping his fingers and wiping out half of my world. But guess what? I'm not Iron Man giving up so easily. This is my Endgame.

I know what you're thinking – "dude, she's your ex for a reason!" But hold your horses, because here's where it gets real. In this cosmic battlefield of life, sometimes you need to lose the Infinity Stones to realize their true value. We've had time apart, and in that span, I've reflected, leveled up, and become the best version of myself – like a Phoenix rising from the ashes of a failed relationship.

Communication, my friends, is the key to every vault of miscommunication. Texting her isn't about rekindling some dying ember; it's about reigniting the fiery passion that once lit up our lives. We had something special – like the One Ring to rule them all, only without the whole corruption and evil part.

Life's too short to leave things unsaid, to wonder "what if." What if she's been feeling the same way, longing for the epic quests we embarked on together? What if our story isn't over but just on a cliffhanger, waiting for the next season? Texting her could be the plot twist that brings us back to the golden age of our relationship.

So, here I am, with phone in hand, ready to send that message. Because if we learned anything from the great sagas, it's that heroes don't give up on their quests. They fight, they endure, and they always go after what they truly want. And right now, that's me, fighting for a chance to bring back the epic love story we once had.
>>
>>31672864
Have you jacked off yet? Jack off before you send a goddamn thing. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>31672864
Bruh if you need ChatGPT to write your reasons you know it's joever
>>
>>31672766
she blocked your number. take that message and shove it up your ass, you have work tomorrow.
>>
>>31672766
So did you message her?
>>
depends on the circumstances of your relationship and what it was before the break up. If it was toxic and the breakup was bad then no. But if you guys were good to eachother and breakup wasn’t bad or toxic, it’s reasonable. Either way It’s better to get it out than keep it. There’s never regret in doing but there is regret in NOT doing
>>
>>31672922
>ChatGPT
funny, i've suspected OP of using that long before he made this thread... interesting.
>>
>>31673020
"I wonder if the people over at 4chan will give me some more hope"
>>
^ was meant to be a response to >>31675817
>>
>>31672766
No!
Don't do that!
You will be deemed a simp amongst the female network, and will have no chance with anyone.
>>
>>31672766
This is one of the stupidest things I have read on this board and that's saying something.
>>
>>31673020
Based
>>
>>31672766
Rule of thumb is, only message them if you really want them back. Weigh in who they are as a person, what they mean to you, how they add value to your life, if it’s something that works in your favor.

I remember being in your shoes it took me 4 months to send her the message, but I needed to be really sure. I knew I loved her and wasn’t interested in other women I met at the time. Many people told me not to but I knew this was a person I loved. We are now together for 7 years and have a child. I don’t regret it at all. That saying of when you know, you know is true as fuck
>>
>>31672766
Lmao heres a better idea, msg her tell her you wish she wouldve became an hero.
>>
>>31672864
DONT DO ITTTTT
>>
>>31679730
Did you break up with her? Or her with you? It doesn't make much sense to message an ex who broke up with you
>>
File: 456456654646.png (12 KB, 142x355)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>31672768
/thread
>>
File: 45645665345354646.png (243 KB, 800x2000)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>31684447
Here better image
>>
>>31682830
I broke up with her. When I realized the mistake and tried to salvage the situation she broke up back. So in the end it was mutual. Very chaotic as well. But we’re back together now and those breakups do not matter. During that time apart we became better people for eachother
>>
>>31672766
I'm a woman and I tried to talk to an ex but he ignored me. Just do it op. You got nothing to lose.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.