[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 23.webm (3.59 MB, 1080x1920)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB WEBM
I'm a 23 year old white guy and kinda look like this. I'm going to Japan next week for a month and I want to fuck some cute Japanese girls. How can I improve my odds?
>>
>>31673544
Prostitution is your only option.
>>
>>31673553
I thought being white was good enough
>>
How often do you get laid back home?
>>
>>31673596
In Japan? I doubt it. Maybe you could try lying and saying that you have a big position in a tech company or something, you sort of look like an autistic programmer.
>>
>>31673596
You thought wrong
>>
>>31673596
lol, fucking retard
>>
>>31673544
nah they're too high status now. Dating is 100% about status imbalances and ticking clocks. There are a lot of other factors involved but status disparity and ticking clocks is the pareto principle of dating.
>>
>>31673603
Not much really, but I've had sex a few times with fat chicks with tats. Seems to be the only type of women I can fuck after a few dates.
>>
>>31673544
You look like a fat ftm pooner fujoshi? The mythical Aiden-san?
>>
>>31673544
Neither you, nor the autist in that webm is "white", you obsessed schizo. You really need to come up with some other coping mechanism for being a loser one of these days.
>>
>>31673544
are you going to japan only to fuck women?
>>
>>31673596
That's a meme lmao you didn't actually believe it did you?
>>
>>31673596
Being white isn't good enough in any country. The mistake you're making is a common mistake that autistic passport bros often make, which is attributing attention to themselves and their race instead of the economic imbalance which causes the attention from less well off and technically exploited women. That doesn't exist in Japan, a lot of them will be richer than you kek
>>
>>31673826
What makes the guy in OP not white?
>>
>>31674536
Eastern European
>>
>>31673596
Uhm. Did you forget the fact that the Japanese are professional racists? They would never have sex with someone who isn't Japanese. The videos you see of Japanese women saying they want white boyfriends are not talking about you. They want guys who are hot actors or rich. Not just some random dude.
>>
>>31675835
nah there definitely are Japanese women like that. westoid gaijin love hooking up with chubsters and post wall Japanese women they can't tell the age of and treating them like princesses
>>
>>31673603
only relevant response
>>
>>31675927
i think besides fetishizing the exotix their is also benefits if you're kinda quirky or weirs because people will just think it's cause your foreign if it's not bad but you might be seen as sort of a spaz. I also think like this anon says >>31675864
basically it's harder to see the bad qualities in each other than amongst our native peers and the good qualities stand out. nta also. i kinda wanna live in japan if they ever legalize weed but not specifically to date. i think japan is a bad place to passportbro but still it's easier being a 5/10 in a foreign land than a 5/10 home unless you have big social circles which frankly most people do not anymore.
>>
>>31675969
sorry typos, phone posting on cheap phone
>>
File: 1693039124345842.png (26 KB, 759x253)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>31673544
Good luck lol
>>
>>31673544
Bro Japan has huge tourism. More now than ever.
Any girl who has a fetish for white guys will have their pick, and they aren't picking you.
If you want to Japanese girl so much, you're going to have to stay there long term and cultivate an actual relationship.
>>
>>31673596
That only works if you're black or latino nowadays.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.