[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F_9xY2FXsAAIhsB.jpg (119 KB, 1024x1024)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
I'm studying a doble degree on International Marketing and Business Administration, I like it but I'm unsure if it will be useful at all, and I don't have the best grades because of some personal issues that I've been going through.

The thing is, I decided to become a copywriter a year and half ago, and I make almost $2,000 a month but idk if it will really get me to make as much money as I would as a lawyer.

I've been meditating for a week and wondering if I should start a law degree at 23, once I'm finished with this degree.

My plan would be to study while I pay my own education with what I'm making from copywriting. Is it a great idea? Or is being 23 too late for me to start studying another degree?

I'd focus on Criminal Law because that's what I enjoy the most. However, I'd like to become a politician for fun once I'm 50 or something alike.

To sum up,. I'm wondering if studying criminal law at 23 is too late and if it could be a great way to make big bucks. I like the field, and I honestly feel like the degree I'm studying right now is absolutely fucking shit.
>>
I started college at 30, it's never too late if you are passionate about it and know that you could be good at it. But try not to go in debt.
>>
>>31674504
I'm from Spain, debt is not the same here, so I'm not really worried about that aspect. What did you study and how did it go? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>31674486
One of the most retarded threads I've ever seen.
Why do you emphasize your age so much? That's the typical age of a first year law student
>>
File: 1667422757369531.jpg (40 KB, 650x523)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>31674486
no anon, youre a decrepit OLD MAN you cant do anything at this age but ROT because youre SO OLD, wrinkled and dying
>>
>>31674515
Electrical engineering, went well I blended in nicely. I was suffering from illness before so that's why I started late. My mind was still fresh so I could soak in a lot of stuff.
>>
>>31674617
People in my country start studying law at 18, that's why I created this thread. I'd also like to know what other anons who've studied law have to say. I won't study it if I'm not granted or at least likely to make some good money.
>>
File: 4987667.jpg (109 KB, 476x714)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>31674486
Picrel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.