[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1838.jpg (225 KB, 1212x517)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Realistically what reason do I have to live? I’m years behind everyone my age, I’m 22 and still an Incel, all of my friends abandoned me for being a low value male, I never finished college so now I’m doing online studies and I will be 25 before I even get a degree and then another year just to qualify for the job. I work a shit minimum wage night shift job with no prospects of better work, I don’t even speak to my coworkers and I’m a 5’6 manlet. I don’t have a car, I live at my parents house, nothing I do seems to change my situation. I’ve been living the same day for five years what’s the point
>>
>>31675379
Listen to nirvana, smoke weed, be a burnout, be sad, and then get your act together when you're 30 or kys
>>
>>31675379
>all of my friends abandoned me for being a low value male
Thats not why they abandoned you i can promise
>>
>>31675379
Sorrowing over lost time will only lead to more lost time. Disregard people’s opinions and work towards something meaningful
>>
>>31675379
You are only 22. You have plenty of time to turn things around.
>>
>>31675547
By the time I have began to turn things around it seems it will all be too late regardless. I won’t graduate until 25 even
>>31675502
Why else would it be then?
>>
>>31675379
If you are at a point like this and you can't catch up or compete anymore it's best to not compete and compare yourself at all. From now on you just go your own way. You will meet people who are behind too and these will be your friends. It doesn't really matter what your peers do you are an adult now, people go different ways in industrial society. Not everyone has the chance to be at the top always and that ok bro. If you start doing things now maybe you will have build something solid when you are 30.
>>
>>31675802
>Why else would it be then?
You're a massive downer, an internet addict that uses phrases like low value male and genuinely believes it. You spew hopelessness and radiate it, you dont actively seek to better yourself. I bet you sit around complaining and moaning and offer nothing interesting or funny or informative on a consistent basis
>>
>>31675379
fuck those statistics are rough

>>31676454
not even close, people really will abandon you if you bring down the group physically, and even if they don't outright leave you behind they'll start treating you worse, and when you aren't as positive or happy around them anymore they'll blame it on you. some people's lives just suck and you have to accept it the same as they do, be lucky you have the option to leave them behind.
>>
>>31676503
>people really will abandon you if you bring down the group physically
No they fucking won't lmao at least not adults. People make friends mostly based on proximity. First in school and on sports teams, then at work and whatever your hobbies are. If you're reasonably well adjusted and have something to offer ie being funny, pleasant to talk to, similar interests then people will be happy enough to have you around. Most of us are busy with work/marriage/potentially kids, pets, other family. Nobody has time for high school antics past about 24 years old
>>
File: 4987667.jpg (109 KB, 476x714)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>31675379
I don't read "missed milestone" threads.
>>
>>31675945
That's the point I'm at at 33 years old. I just assume I'm some kind of subhuman that can't actually fit into society. I have no group or people I connect with. I'm completely isolated. I don't know what I'm doing or working towards but I know I'll never be "normal". At least OP still has a chance to not end up like me
>>
>>31675379
Laugh and the world laughs with you, OP.
>>
>>31676519
>Just be a virgin and totally friendless until 24 bro then everyone will suddenly like you and you won't be stunted by the rejection at all!
>>
>>31676947
unironically yes. if a retarded child can learn to talk to people so can your grown ass
>friendless until 22, now have friends
>>
>>31676801
fr so many people online who just entered real adulthood complain that their shit is all fucked up forever when they have no idea the time and opportunity they have to fix it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.