[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711561242303158.jpg (91 KB, 896x896)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
would you still be friends with someone if they told you they have treatment resistant schizophrenia, without it being obvious
>>
>>31675385
>without it being obvious
Why would they need to tell me then?
Dating is a different story, but just friendship? The stakes are pretty low.
>>
>>31675427
wouldn't you want to know why someone you know is on medical retirement
>>
>>31675385
>wouldn't you want to know why someone you know is on medical retirement
I guess so.
I wouldn't be too concerned if you haven't shown a violent history.
>>
>>31675385
>if they told you
if I don't ask, don't tell me because usually we'd be friends over something where details like this don't matter
>>
>>31675385
so long as they're not abusive, I don't see why not. my mom has unmedicated schizophrenia and the main issue I have with her is that she abuses everyone and accuses us all of helping the communist party spy on her and all kinds of weird shit. and she spends like 80% of her time performing bogus exorcisms. so it's very hard to have a normal relationship with her. but if your schizophrenia doesn't cause massive abnormalities like that, I feel like it would only be fair to treat you properly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.